• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Die Avatar Lease Die

F

frogger2

day after day this Avatar lease bit is getting me stuck in limbo land.leaveing house to go to a lot is not the fix iether as so many say it is today i did leave the house first b4 going to another lot and still got bumped to limbo land. this is the first fix needed to be adressed to pronto after all city merges is complete since its obvious they intend to do the merge b4 repairing anything at all. Im really tired of getting stuck lol hey please move this to Avatar lease problem post i know thiers a post on this just lost in past posts.

D

DGLita

The devs are working on it and have already implemented 2 fixes, but im sure they are as frustrated with this issue as you are.

I was in a popular lot the other day and the roomie refused to reset the house to release someone from leasing error. Thats horribly upsetting for the player and mean minded of the roomie. I know its a tough decison to boot out 24 or more guests from your house so that one player can play again, but surely people will understand its a tough call and respect their decision

D

dinaj

I still get this too .... and yes its a tough decision especially when someone already in game can get the leasing error when lots are reset to help another. This has happened to me 2 times to date.

G

For me, it doesn't matter how I leave from one lot to go to another. I get stuck when there are others landing at the same time I'm trying to land. Parizad told me in-game to keep the stuck sim in the game. Minimize the game. Log on again using the tsoclient.exe with the same account and log in the same sim that's stuck. Then try to land at the lot that the sim is stuck and if you're lucky ... it works and you kick yourself out. It worked for me anyway.

D

DGLita

thats a really good tip Nars, i will definately do that next time it happens to me