• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Didn't Get my 500 Simoleans to start out with?!

C

Confetti

Is there some sort of thing you have to do to get your 500? I'm at a whopping 0 on EA-Land, and a subscriber for the first month. Did I do something wrong?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is there some sort of thing you have to do to get your 500? I'm at a whopping 0 on EA-Land, and a subscriber for the first month. Did I do something wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

No you didn't.

The §500 simoleons will be credited to the oldest sim on your account every 7 days. You should get your first installment in about a week.

G

None of my EALand sims got $500 startup money, but both sims on my son's account did *sniff*, so you're not alone.

M

mike1977

Well in order having the 7 day retirement wait off, they had to remove the startup money. Otherwise people would create, pass the money to another sim of theirs, delete, and create another.

G

If this is the case, why then did my son get startup money? His account was opened after mine, only a couple of weeks ago.