• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did you use the same Cu for the wildfire event as you do the hythloth event?

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If yes, Could I ask what build you're running with?

Is there a link to said build? :please:

I've only built two pets since the revamp and I had step by step walk through for them. I really need to get a Cu going, just not sure what to go with?
Screen shots would be a huge help as well if no link to follow.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I use tritons . High resist spells, saves on power scrolls.
This event I took out one SW FWW I built before. With 117 wrestling but 181 resist spells, 1000 HP , low STR (need to survive) works fine for my bard. Makes me 5-6 drops per hour while I play my Sampire. Or watch movie.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
yes I used the same CU for both events.
I actually started training mine up during Wildfire
(only in Fire Dungeon)
you get good gains from all the creatures there.

I wouldn't suggest training it up in Hythloth though.
these paragons are tough (Wildfire was too,
but I could do those with help)

Chiv & Armor Ignore
(I believe Pawain made a post for the build)

===================

others do use a Triton
but I prefer the cu, because you can get on it
and run, if you need too

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Usually use my Macer/Paladin for farming these "Treasures of " Events. But when i do bring one of my Tamers, i don't use a Cu Sidhe. I'm either using a 120 Disco+CB Triton with my Death Ray Tamer/Mage ©, a RC+AP Frost Mite with my Disco/Tamer, or sometimes a 120 Chiv+AI 100% Cold Platinum Drake (Frost Drake works better, but mine needs a 120 Wrest PS) with my Disco/Tamer. The debuffs provided by the Triton or Frost Mite end up contributing far more damage than Chiv+AI does, due to pets dealing half damage to Treasures Paragons.

Here's screenshots of their lore windows. All pets still have enough TP left for full 120s.
Entropy.PNG
Icicle 3.PNG
Anlaust.PNG

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If yes, Could I ask what build you're running with?

Is there a link to said build? :please:

I've only built two pets since the revamp and I had step by step walk through for them. I really need to get a Cu going, just not sure what to go with?
Screen shots would be a huge help as well if no link to follow.

AI/chiv

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

AI/chiv
I've already been looking at that page :thumbup:

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cu is the best pet for a Balron. Run consume and they can tank 2 event paragons. Need a player to help with weapon damage. They take less than a minute with my Archer Tamer.

1637013712225.png

Every mob in Hythloth is lowest in Cold or Energy resist.