• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did you restore your Sims Online icon?

• Thread starter imported_Starrfoxx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Starrfoxx

I recently made a backup of my Sims Online icon for my computer. I noticed that the original files were overwritten by the EA Land icon. I manually went into properties and changed my icon to use the original Sims Online icon again.

Curious if anyone else has done that, or if I'm the only silly person out there.

G

lol, I'm a new player so I have no emotional attachment to the Sims Online, but if I were in your shoes I would have done it

G

lol Starrfox, you may just be the only one !

Welcome to the forums and the game Lucian

Polly

M

mattnotley2004

I used to play The Sims Online a couple of years ago (quite heavily lol), but I don't mind all the re-branding. Sticking with the new EA-Land logos.

I

imported_Starrfoxx

Hey, I don't mind being silly. Anyone who's ever heard my radio show knows just how silly and weird I am.