• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did the U.S. Users Vote?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Did you folks fulfill your civic duty? :D

Any predictions re: the outcome?

Do any non-US users care? :p

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You know...US elections today and such...

B

Beer_Cayse

I can truly say that the only consistent thing each election is the quality of stupidity gets better.

Jesus whatta mess when you are forced to choose between to totally inept numbskulls. I refer to at least the NY Governor race.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I've long said that we have moved from a republic to an oligarchy. We no longer elect the best and the brightest--we elect folks who have enough money to run the most ads.

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i voted and wish more people did ...or got involved we are allmost in need of a revoulotion

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Why so? Economy? Deficit? Jobs?

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we have allowed the govt to misuse it job and allowed our great nation to fall deeper into this void of reality we now live in...they have forgotten that we are soveriegn citizen's of the united states and to many have become what i call cows and allow the govt to tell them whay they feel we need to hear and believe. same as the news its now all propaganda .. when we feel we need yo know what a movie star is doing rather then seeing the reality of whats going on around us and doing something about it makes us a meer reflection of what was..

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Do you think that the election results will cause any change?

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one can only pray..unfortunatly the govt has become so greedy and so powerfull and so manupulitive in what they do and say most poeple that want to change things in the govt and actually get elected find that someone has dirt on them or accidently get involved with someone that gets them on something.. its so wild once ya dig deep in the cover ups and lies and deciet. that you allmost feel helpess and unlike days of old it now takes more then one voice crying out to make change....Once they begin to remeber who they work for... what they are there to do...and what is the future not now but to start to look to the future of our nation not thier own pockets maybe then we will see some change. i dont see it happening soon though....