• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did the runic changes go live on wednsday

• Thread starter Trailer Trash
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Cellmate

<blockquote><hr>

It went live with Server-up Thursday

[/ QUOTE ]

Not so as you'd notice, as far as I can see. Handed in about 270 bods and I see nothing to indicate there's been any improvement made in either the number of coloured bods or the level of ore.
Highest Sbod was 15 normal Verite Metal Shields-the only Verite one I received and I only got 4 Agapite SBods in total.
The best LBod - 10 normal Gold Chainmail, woop dee doo.

Exactly the same as the stuff I would have expected to get before this alleged improvement.

Haven't tried crafting anything with a Runic hammer yet, don't really see the point since it's still unlikely you can make anything to beat enhanced loot items. If I ever get any high end hammers, Aggy &amp; up, better to just sell em.

I

imported_ParadoxUO

was it just me?

all my runic hammers went to full charges...

C

Connor_Graham

"Highest Sbod was 15 normal Verite Metal Shields-the only Verite one I received and I only got 4 Agapite SBods in total.
The best LBod - 10 normal Gold Chainmail, woop dee doo. "

You just had bad luck. A few other people, along with myself, tracked the Bods we turned in, and showed more than 50% on average receiving colored Bods, with several of us receiving Valorite SBods. Of the large Bods I received, there were 11 or more if I remember right, only 3 of those were iron, and of the colored ones, at least half were 20 Exc Plate.