• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did the Player generated Quests make it into EJ

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I recall player generated quests being part of the EJ patch. Are they there or did they go the way of the vault?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Went the same way as the Customisable Keeps and Castles....
Oh wait, it's only Castles now......
oh wait.....

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"the way of the vault" :lol::thumbsup:

But honestly, seeing how big games like GTA with hundreds of developers have a hard time getting fail-safe content editors/user content out, I have a lot of question marks on that..

Unless they mean "3 lines of text from an NPC and a spawned monster" as user generated content.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"the way of the vault" :lol::thumbsup:

But honestly, seeing how big games like GTA with hundreds of developers have a hard time getting fail-safe content editors/user content out, I have a lot of question marks on that..

Unless they mean "3 lines of text from an NPC and a spawned monster" as user generated content.
I think the problem is there is what the Devs want to do and what the Devs actually have the manpower and resources to do. I think someone sails out with their battle ship mouth that their row boat crew can't back up :)

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The player generated quests were not mentioned as part of EJ. They were discussed briefly at the 20th party as something they wanted to do after the bug publish after EJ.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The player generated quests were not mentioned as part of EJ. They were discussed briefly at the 20th party as something they wanted to do after the bug publish after EJ.
I can't help but think of Pandora's box ..

Please don't.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Awww I thought this was part of EJ! I was really looking forward to it....:(