• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did something change or is it me?

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I recently did some custom work to my castle and had to remove some of my old deco to do it. One of the things I had to move out of my way were my 3 stone tables at the edge of the railing on the 2nd floor.

Now I can't put them back.

I've moved everything out of their way, I've tried goza mats. Nothing. With the mats I'm able to place it higher up, but it won't come back down flush with the floor like they were originally. They only drop a few levels and then float in the air.

See the picture for what I mean. The circles show where they should be. It was a large south table, a medium south table, and a medium east table. The east table pictured it the lowest I'm able to drop it with goza mats.

It used to sit on the floor!! Argh!!

tablechange.jpg

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
NO WAY They broke it, because that is how I placed stuff before. Sorry Jynxx

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you tried placing them on the floor below and then raising them to the next level?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
replace the goza mats. Move the goza mat down until the table is broken, then lower down one side then the other.

In theory that should work. Not at a castle at home to test (at work go figure).

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what message do you get when trying to place the tables there (without the goza trick)

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
what message do you get when trying to place the tables there (without the goza trick)
replace the goza mats. Move the goza mat down until the table is broken, then lower down one side then the other.

In theory that should work. Not at a castle at home to test (at work go figure).

The message given when trying to directly place them is 'The targeted location has at least one impassable tile adjacent to the structure. Construction aborted. Please try again.'

Kay, I'm not sure what you mean by 'replace the goza mats' You mean try new ones?

The table will come down 2 or 3 times with the mats, but eventually they stop dropping. The picture above shows where they just hang in the air instead of coming all the way down.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
will be a pain in the butt .... only thing I can think of is to cover the stairwell with goza to the level of the second floor and try *sigh* hate that message

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well I tried your suggestion by leveling out the stairwell and still had no luck. I was able to place the table on the other side of the railings, but not where they used to be.

Something absolutely changed. If anyone has tables there I'd recommend you don't move them.

This sucks :(

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
it worked for me.
blob.png

here's what i did:
1. place 2 square goza's and raise them 8 times.
blob.png

2. place the table on top of the gozas. then lower the right goza 3 times.
blob.png

3. now lower the right side of the table as far as it will go. (about 7 times i think)
blob.png

4. lower the left side of the table as far as it will go.
blob.png

chop up the gozas and you're good to go.
blob.png