• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did someone say paintball!? If you have time Sunday, please check this out!

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The return of paintball to Legends is here!!! If you find yourself with nothing to do on your shard Sunday night, I highly suggest hopping over to Legends and trying this out. Best part is, you need nothing to play and the prizes increase every month. This month we will be starting something new and hope it catches on. But please, check out the link and better yet, check out paintball this Sunday night on Legends.

See you there.

(Player Event) - [Apr 10, 2016] Paintball in the Pit of Death (Felucca, The Pit of Death)

and for a round of paintball in action check this out!

Paintball Video

Lord Trollo

Adventurer
will this be going on every sunday, because I will be occupied for the next 552 sundays. after that i will be totally free and would love to attend one of these.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What about Monday thru Saturday? Because it will be played as my schedule allows lol ;)

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Updated the post and picture because I finished decorating