• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did my boat sink?

Inanna of LS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I logged on today and found that the rune in my bank, the rune in my backpack and the rune locked down on the floor of my house, which were all to my boat, now look like freshly purchased runes (like they had never been marked). I called a GM and of course got the standard email reply:
"We understand that you would like our involvement in this situation, but Game Masters aren’t available to assist with this issue. As players ourselves, we understand how frustrating it can be to lose something in the game. Unfortunately, Game Masters are not able to replace lost items, houses, or pets."​
Does this mean someone sank my boat? I sailed out to where I thought I left it on another account and couldn't find it but then again I'm not certain of the exact coordinates where I left it.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you remember that you refreshed your boat recently, then it could be that the runes got reset because of the ship rune bug.

This has happened to me a number of times and also to other players.

GameMasters should be able to locate it if it has not yet decayed, if you did not receive assistance yet you may want to try sending a Personal Message to any of the developers who post here on Stratics asking for help.

Also, if you remember moreless where the last location is, try sailing up there and once in the area use the command "start tracking" (see Petra's post http://vboards.stratics.com/1990988-post22.html).

What this do, it displays a pointed arrow towards the direction where a ship is, sail there and you might find that it is your ship..... I used this when my rune did not work, remembered moreless the area where my ship was and thanking to this command I could luckily locate my ship and remark my runes.

This ship tracking command has quite ample range.

Good luck and let us know if you find it.