• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Did I win the lottery with this find?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll have to double check when I get home tonight, (will post a pic then too) but yesterday while I was out farming for gold, my dexxer in training got a ring that got me to do a double take.

FCR 4

Yep, you read it...FCR 4.

To my knowledge this isn't possible on a ring, let a lone one that dropped from a trog to someone with less than 500 total luck...that being said...it happened.

Other than the FCR 4, the ring itself was pretty crappy with all of the other stats...

I guess the only problem I might have...it's on Siege.

Has anyone else had this happen?...la

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After double checking (at first I thought you meant MR 4 which is common), I do not have a single piece with FCR 4. Who knows? :)

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
4 FCR started dropping when Shame opened up with the new loot. Its not a common mod that drops but it drops every now and then. I have a decent amount of them..

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll give u 250K for it
Since I am strapped for cash, I'd certainly take that.

With that said, please remember that this will be on Siege (non-transferable). I'll double check and grab a screen shot in a few hours to confirm it's what I have...la

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Since I am strapped for cash, I'd certainly take that.

With that said, please remember that this will be on Siege (non-transferable). I'll double check and grab a screen shot in a few hours to confirm it's what I have...la
AS SOON AS U BRING IT TO ATL, I GET IT FROM YA...LA

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thats not too shabby actually, cause theres room to imbue on it, but again, since your imbueing, your restricted by what can be added. People want the godly pieces now, the greater artifact+ rings/bracelets antique or clean, cause they can roll sdi 18, fc 1, fcr 4, lmc 8, lrc 20, +20 magery, +20 dci all on one piece (the example I just provided would be worth a fortune)

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone is interested in this item. I have a post running over on the Siege forum. Might as well let me know there so we can keep the discussion in one place, especially since it can't be transferred...la