• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did I miss something?

I

imported_Shirl1211

Just keep trying is all I can tell ya. If you don't have any luck, maybe post some specifics on whats happening because there are a few here that have been very helpful to me with many problems i've had.
Good luck with it!

A

ayla02

Been trying all morning. Getting the "Could not connect to server error" and an error updating the updater." Last night I logged into the production cities to changed my property names and this morning I can't get back to EALand.

P

philw1

find the tsoclient icon in your ealand or tso folder and use that to log in. It skips the updater which apparently broken again.

A

ayla02

OK! Going on three hours here of trying to connect and not being able to. WTHeck EA?????

G

There is a problem with the updater as reported in this thread. Are you having the same issue? It is being worked on, hang in there.