• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did I miss something? I have no skills and I have 112 locks!

M

Melodie1980

I logged onto my oldest sim she has 112 skills locks and they where all used but when I logged on just a few mins ago all her skills where at 0. So did I miss something?

P

Paula777

sometimes, mine take a few to show locks .. i been surprised myself before but after giving it a minute the skills popped up, good luck lol

M

Melodie1980

Yeah I was in game and on my skills page for about 5 to 10 mins. I know they been having a problem with laging. My husband even sat here and watch to see it the skills popped up and when they didn't he said woooooooooow you worked hard for those it is going to be witch to get that back. (I been here since Oct 2002 working on my skills. I had a lot of them even berfore the mystic trees). Anyways I will check in a little bit but for now time to get the kids ready for school :)

G

I logged in on TC3 just before maintainance, looked at my skills and it said 0 of 32. I don't go to TC3 often, usually just EA Land. I know I have skills in TC3 lol
After a minute or 2, they showed back up though

P

PJ EST

I am wondering if that is not a problem that is a viewing issue. On another post earlier today I saw someone couldn't use 2nd, 3rd..etc sims on the acct. They changed the target line on the game icons they were using and it fixed that particular problem, perhaps you can do that too? I will look up the post and list it below this one. Good luck with it I haven't even been ABLE to log in for over 17 hrs lol.