• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did I hit the Naja jackpot? 2 slot 98.7%

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
high resist naja.jpg 98.68 najasaurus.jpg

I know most people here could care less about a Naja. Just curious though, is this consider hitting a jackpot on a 2 slot Naja? UO-cah says its a 98.68% intensity pet but the dex and str is super low. *shrugs*

Kinda wish dex was closer to 190 for run speed cap. Just wondering if this was a super rare one or if its actually pretty common.

also, whats the best way to training poisoning?

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats.
Looks like the resisting spells is weighted heavily.
Will make a fine pet. Since it starts high you could make the FWW version.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is not mine but a guild mates 2 slot he tamed the other day unknown-1.png

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
Very nice!! Very solid pet. This was mine starting out and it is one of my favorites. I went with a FWW/Poison Breath build on this guy. It a fantastic use for this pet and takes advantage of it's innate poisoning ability. Plus with all of the extra points you'll have a very hard hitting and tanky pet. Poison immunity is also one of the great bonus features about this pet. You never have to worry about curing before healing this pet so you can typically keep it alive very easily.

Poisoning is very easy to train. Especially if you have Poison Breath trained on the pet it will just keep spamming that and gaining quite quickly to 100.

1603980924696.png