• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did Easter Come Sosaria

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was on Atlantic and ran thru the old Rares event gate to a museum castle. I was running around in and found Easter bunny paintings.

upload_2016-6-26_10-57-4.png

So did Easter come to Sosaria and I missed it? I can guess these were Rares... Geez, I thought the picture of these on Stratics were sooooo cute.

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah.. they dropped at an EM event. Not really sure which shard but think it was Great Lakes.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah.. they dropped at an EM event. Not really sure which shard but think it was Great Lakes.
One said great lakes and other Cats... Guess as per usual Legends was the Red-headed Basterd stepchild.
I didn't think there were going to be Easter EM events considering the way Mesanna talk at a M&G.

Thank you.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I do not think they were specifically Easter EM events.. just normal EM events that had that as the event drop. I did not attend any of them so I am not 100% sure. There was also another round of them dropping from a shard event on Yamato as well.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
the easter bunny paintings were EM drops. i know for certain they dropped on Origin, GL, & Yamato. for some reason i think they also dropped on Sonoma, & Chessy but i'm not 100% sure.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not think they were specifically Easter EM events.. just normal EM events that had that as the event drop. I did not attend any of them so I am not 100% sure. There was also another round of them dropping from a shard event on Yamato as well.
they were specifically for Easter. EMs are only allowed 1 item per month per EM. these were extra. shards got their normal drops, plus this drop in the same month.

they were all on the Uo.com calender, most were everyone drops.

about half the shards got them.