• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did Anyone Find My Soulstones?

CityKitty

Visitor
Hey Guys!

So, I had to leave the game some time ago, not really sure what year, maybe 2008-2009? I've seen some threads here about people finding soulstones, so I thought I would ask if anyone might have found mine! I have reactivated my accounts, so if the names do come back on the stones, they are Fiddle, Diana, Elektra, Nokturne, hmm a few more I can't think of right now. The house was in north Minoc, a large one, not a castle (!!!) but behind the castle a friend and I originally placed on that dark night of house placement, if anyone remembers.

Anyway, if anyone has any idea on this please let me know. I appreciate any info you might have.

Thanks in advance.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Up where reapers and gargoyles will spawn? I'm trying to remember if I ever came across any IDOCs there. What character would have been the house owner?

CityKitty

Visitor
Yes, that's the spot. Also just about the only area where there can be tons and tons of castles. I think I can find a picture to show you. i think the house was owned by Fiddle. If not, then Lady Diana

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yes, that's the spot. Also just about the only area where there can be tons and tons of castles. I think I can find a picture to show you. i think the house was owned by Fiddle. If not, then Lady Diana
I know some of the Shards have what they call "Soulstone graveyards", set up by the EM where the returning player may find their soulstones. Perhaps you may find what your looking for there.
Not sure where Pacific's would be but if you ask in chat, I am sure someone would direct you. GL

lsss_graveyard2.gif

CityKitty

Visitor
Well, I checked all over, even found a handy dandy page about souldstone graveyards and how to reach them but it looks like it's not a thing now. Here's a smaller version of what was my house, not exactly the same but close.

Attachments

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The problem is that they may have gotten xfered to another shard so you may have to log on to all the shards and check out all the graveyards.