• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did a little more exploring and...

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found a few more shops in Trammel. But more importantly I found the Slack Shack!!

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the next 3 days off, planning on playing so I should catch you on sometime soon. One of my vendors went *poof* at your shop for some reason. I thought we had both of them to renew. I know I had days on it.. it was the one that had ingots on it. I wasn't sure how to get my stuff back, figured out you just goto the house sign. I still have my other vendor, which is all I need since I'm starting to set up vendors at my house. So no worries.

Gonna reinstall icq soon.

Does anyone else use other stuff on UO? Like Ventrillo or Skype (or even FB)? Or does everyone still stick to icq?

I used to use everything, sometimes all at the same time. MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Myspace (LOL)...

Once I get it set up I will put my # in my profile.

A

Analayla

I used AIM for the longest time. Now my friends and I use ventrillo. I've always had ICQ installed, though, because most people I know prefer that.

I've been having trouble finding vendors outside Luna city. I'm getting too old to run around all of Britannia like I used to :p

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vampster I do not know what happened to your vendor either, but if you want the spot just let me know and it is yours. I will be on most of the day tomorrow as well.

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Analayla - If you want, pick up one my runebooks I made of the non-Luna shops. I have a vendor at GSM vendors and one at E|M vendor mall. Just look for the Krabshack Outlet vendors. If you come to the Krabshack, I have one there as well. You won't find a lot of stuff at the non-Luna vendors like on the Luna ones, but they are vendors non-the-less.

I also made Luna ones, less time running around Luna looking for shops and just recall near the house signs.

Of course, these runebooks with vendor shops are subject to change. I just made them, so they are fairly new. I just need to keep them updated. Being a shopper myself, that shouldn't be hard to do.

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, if you wanted to make your own runebooks, I have both locked down on my porch.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Hehe
The Slack Shack lol......That is too funny....Wonder where he is lately ????
I use Skype myself.....Never did like ICQ....
Thanks for keeping the books updated :)

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To Arrgh: I checked them and they are but make sure you are standing in the right spot or they won't open up. I think you need to be standing on the porch either below them or above them. If you are standing beside them they won't open.

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To Arrgh: I checked them and they are but make sure you are standing in the right spot or they won't open up. I think you need to be standing on the porch either below them or above them. If you are standing beside them they won't open.
Oh, okay I'll give it a try again later this week! Thanks Vampster!