• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dexter with Healing

Tectop

Journeyman
After reading through the post about the new Samurai / necro,s life leaching Warriors,it seems like that is the template to run.I I have had the pleasure of watching a few of them working in game. myself they do look very impressive. My question is are the old traditional Dexter with 120 skill, Chiv, healing Anatomy parrying still not a strong template anymore.?

Thanks in advance

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After reading through the post about the new Samurai / necro,s life leaching Warriors,it seems like that is the template to run.I I have had the pleasure of watching a few of them working in game. myself they do look very impressive. My question is are the old traditional Dexter with 120 skill, Chiv, healing Anatomy parrying still not a strong template anymore.?

Thanks in advance
It depends on what you are going to fight. For example, this old template works well for fighting captains in blackthorn dungeon, and works well for cross healing teams.

Tectop

Journeyman
Yes the cross healing is a major plus but, Its jus hard to believe that swapping out healing for Bush and adding some necro for life leach would allow you to stand toe to toe that much easier with a lot more of the bosses in game. But like I mentioned in my previous post, they are impressive to watch work.

Thank you for your reply.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the right suit, you really don't need necro for lifeleech, you can reforge 100% HLL on any weapon with 3++ weapon speed.
Life leech aren't as reliable as vamp form, but i had great success with a bushido-warrior with 100% HLL weapons, i soloed most fel spawns.
It does require more player skill, but it is rewarding. (hint you have a fighting chance if you raided)