• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dexers or mages on your shard?

More mages or dexers around in PvP on your shard?

• Mostly dexers

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Bit more dexers then mages

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Pretty much same amount of dexers and mages

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Bit more mages then dexers

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Mostly mages

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
S

Splup

Heya,

Is there more dexers or mages around in PvP on your shard?

On my shard it's pretty much just dexers nowdays and very few mages around usually. I would definitly want to see more mage fights.

Edit: and by mages I mean all magetemps around (necro, myst, spellweaving etc) and by dexers all dexers (melee, archer, stealth etc.)

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya,

Is there more dexers or mages around in PvP on your shard?

On my shard it's pretty much just dexers nowdays and very few mages around usually. I would definitly want to see more mage fights.

Edit: and by mages I mean all magetemps around (necro, myst, spellweaving etc) and by dexers all dexers (melee, archer, stealth etc.)
There is defiantly an influx of dexxers due to imbuing. When the variation of mages show up they rip any group of dexxers..

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to break down the dexer category..I would say probably 50-60 percent of the PvPers are archers....another 20% Dexers, then the rest would be mages. Tamers are also in the mix but usually in conjunction with archery templates or mage templates...

V

Vaneca

Europa ofc is mostly dexxers.
Its just pathetic and boring.
The time will come when theres only gonna be huge Archerfights including one Dexxer to disarm.
And its gonna be over in awesome 2 Minutes and whoever is lucky enough to get the first hit will win.

That is gonna be the end then, and every decent pvper willst just not bothered anymore...

R

RichDC

Its kinda funny...on GL it used to be factions...dexxers, non factions mages.

There is a bit of a shift...basically all the non factioners have gimped out and gone to dexxers and alot of the factioners are moving to mages.

I think alot of it is due to the inability for dexxers to effectively raid TB base against scripted fielders[another issue]. Or effectively take and hold a choke point.

However, even these groups have about a 60/40 split of dexxers[archers] to mages.

R

Raconteur

Here on Atlanic there are more Dexxers than Mages.

I have noticed though In the last couple of months that fielding mages Is becoming popular again.
I will soon be dusting mine off....playing a Dexxer Is starting to become boring.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The problem is that all a group of speedhacking archers really has to do is stay next to each other and spam their attack nearest hostile key along with moving shot.

It is easy, it works, why would the baddies want to do anything else?

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on my main shard (dracs) there seem to be some balance. Unless a certan guild logs on.
The guild i'm in are mostly mages, or mage related..eg tamer-mage.
witch is kinda cool :party:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to break down the dexer category..I would say probably 50-60 percent of the PvPers are archers....another 20% Dexers, then the rest would be mages. Tamers are also in the mix but usually in conjunction with archery templates or mage templates...
i think its simple enough as is...
mages
or
dex monkeys..

2+2 = 4..