• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Dexer Suit Advisor

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
300M fees for God dexer to advise me on how to setup me suit.

Requires frequent Q&A, advisory work.

I'll send pics of parts I got, and excel sheet of my dexer suit for review. Advisor help me pick items or correct my picks.

Advisory to craft and imbue parts of needed.

Additional 100M on completion bonus for job well done. Discretionary payment.

Project fee hence 300-400m.

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
as we had a few words about this in the past just icq me.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Just posting to see my intent. Super busy this week. Will be in touch next.

Thank you guys.

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats the most skilled pvper stacked shard in game? Atl... Who is the best dexer on atl? Me... So, would you rather have advice from me or the guys who refuse to 1v1 me? anyways, my help is free, to my loyal customer..

Lona

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Whats the most skilled pvper stacked shard in game? Atl... Who is the best dexer on atl? Me... So, would you rather have advice from me or the guys who refuse to 1v1 me? anyways, my help is free, to my loyal customer..
The best dexer in game wouldn't dodge duels on a consistent basis + die while outnumbering their opponents

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best dexer in game wouldn't dodge duels on a consistent basis + die while outnumbering their opponents
Desa is a very good dexxer and also is smart when creating templates and setting up the right gear for those templates.
I however will hold my own with him any time on my main thrower :)
If you would like advice specifically on setting up and playing a pvp thrower just shoot me a pm and we can discuss it for free.
If you would like advice on how to play a template that abuses disarm then I will decline

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with you, My garg can deffo hold his own, Even my 211 archer tears **** up and they are deffo powerful pvpers.. Also **** disarm spamming its gimpy #RealPvPersDontDisarm