• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

devs, waiting on any info about armored swampy dismount !

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
all my swamp dragons are in the stables because of the dismount bug which prevents u from remounting. why no info on this? it doent take long to do a quick post, so we know whats up. when will it be fixed ect....
I know things happen, but not to even give any info doesn't help. only takes a minute to respond please respond ty.

ps did the dismount with riding swipe on gargoyles ever get fixed? it prevented u from flying without logging in and out. ty

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
all my swamp dragons are in the stables because of the dismount bug which prevents u from remounting. why no info on this? it doent take long to do a quick post, so we know whats up. when will it be fixed ect....
I know things happen, but not to even give any info doesn't help. only takes a minute to respond please respond ty.

ps did the dismount with riding swipe on gargoyles ever get fixed? it prevented u from flying without logging in and out. ty

Isn't it already fixed?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Saw a guy earlier today on Atlantic who had no problem getting back on his Swampy (non-Paroxy) after being dismounted.