• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs: Turn-in omissions, please add

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Helm of Spirituality and Cloak of Humility (part of Virtue Armor Set), tool kit (legacy stealable), mana drain wands/staves (from same era as item id wands), and peerless set piece armors. Also would like clarification on the origami if it's the creature (like blue swan), or the unused green scroll? Out of curiosity, why were rare plants, vines, and bonsai trees not included in the turn-ins?

J

Jeremy

The Helm was deliberately left off because it's available through the Heritage tokens, and we gave out a TON of those.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
guantlets left off too, for the same reason, I assume.

For that matter, Jeremy, why are those two pieces even drops in the dungeons, given how common the tokens are?

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I throw my vote in for Blackrock to be turned in again, got too much of it laying around. Or if I was able to craft a Blackrock Golem, that would be great.

D

dielock

Lets at least get 1000 points for the helm, cloak and gauntlets please.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what about the daemon blood that isn't there again?

T

timbeOFbaja

The Helm was deliberately left off because it's available through the Heritage tokens, and we gave out a TON of those.
How about other charged wands and staves besides id? And charged armor? Practice weapons? Stuff it would be good to get rid of.

M

Melina Havelock

No BOD rewards still. Don't know what shard(s) you all are on that want rid of the plants, but whenever I have my shop going I can't keep mutant, rare and plain plants and vines stocked.

Can we PLEASE have bod rewards added?

D

dielock

Either the BOD rewards or the BODs themselves would be a nice touch.

E

Evilminion

How about grumpy players, for 1000 points each? :D

*hauls a few of her guildmates to the collection chest and tries to stuff them in*

Okay, since those don't fit, how about:

• Gingerbread men?
  • Dried flowers/herbs/onions?
  • Vines?
  • Whip?
  • Broken chair?
  • Anniversary gift bags?
  • Anniversary gift boxes?
  • Mininova fireworks wands (since the other two are valid)?

These all seem to fit into the same categories as other valid items, so they seem like good candidates. The fact that I have enough gingerbread men to start a very tasty if ineffectual army has nothing to do with it... :D

E

El Phantasmo

No BOD rewards still. Don't know what shard(s) you all are on that want rid of the plants, but whenever I have my shop going I can't keep mutant, rare and plain plants and vines stocked.

Can we PLEASE have bod rewards added?
Yes, Please add BOD rewards. There are only so many hide deeds, Dull hammers, pickaxes, and tapestries a person could possibly need.

Otherwise, I think the list is great!

P

Port999

How about halloween special sweets, 9th annivarsary cakes, creepy cakes....?

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IMO, BOD's themselves should not be allowed. There are far too many floating around and that would severely impact trade between crafters. Besides that, everyone and their dog would put .01 tailor and blacksmithing on their char and collect a bod every hour.. as if there aren't enough junk characters doing that already. =/

S

SilentFoxXy

I posted about the helm a few days ago, if it drops in dungeons, it should be 5-10k at least

Give the smaller player a little boost, if they have saved their tokens...250k = 5k points, fair swap (250k ave price for tokens)

Cloaks, wow, one per character, and sell for 1m, surely should be 10k AT LEAST

L

love2winalot

Add Junka Bows, and if you want to add gold sink and adventuring a little more, add Trophy Heads.

F

Flora Green

Add Junka Bows, and if you want to add gold sink and adventuring a little more, add Trophy Heads.
I just ran across my collection of bows last night. Was trying to figure out what to do with them. Seems I also have a ton of them on another shard.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok what rope can be stolen? Did the person who compiled the list see a whip pic and think it was a rope? :(

On fireworks wands, does that not mean ANY wand that can produce a firework?

D

Devil_Woman

How about grumpy players, for 1000 points each? :D

*hauls a few of her guildmates to the collection chest and tries to stuff them in*
Nah, I think grumpy players ought to be worth at least 2000 points!

K

kdawn79

I agree with the trophy heads idea......I think that's BRILLIANT! Gold sinks would improve the uo economy drastically.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
and, in addition to the other suggestions, fire horns please :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im guessing u guys/gals are suggesting a final 1/4!! a final ''stage 4'' with all the rest of our crap that was missed!!! time for a list methinks!!! maybe just 1 last addition to the rewards too....mmmmmmmmmm

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I posted about the helm a few days ago, if it drops in dungeons, it should be 5-10k at least

Give the smaller player a little boost, if they have saved their tokens...250k = 5k points, fair swap (250k ave price for tokens)

Cloaks, wow, one per character, and sell for 1m, surely should be 10k AT LEAST
Hey i love u hunny but lets stop this crap at 1m gold is worth 10k points.....(ala 100g per 1 point...thats bullcrap).... noway are 100k point items selling for 10m each ... be lucky to get 5m

U and i know its already dipping towards 50g per 1 point...

And iam guessing after ph3 even lower..maybe 40g or less...so stop this nonesense plz

E

Evilminion

Honestly, I don't care what we can turn in for phase four, so long as the reward is FILLED BOOKCASES. I'd hand in every scrap of my armor and stand around naked and grinning ear to ear for filled bookcases.

Obsessed, me? Naahhhhhhhhhhhh... rolleyes:

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes please lets add a few more items :)

1) The blessed gingerbread men and blessed candy
2) I don't agree with turning in bods themselves but it'd be nice to turn in the lower end rewards - hides, sandals, gargoyle pickaxes etc. 3) The dried flowers and other legacy stealables previously mentioned
4) Blackmoor, executioner cap, and deadwood?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Jeremy could we get a clarification on the Parrots??? Need to know is that just the regular parrots or can you turn in the ones that are already on a stand too???

J

Jesara

I throw my vote in for Blackrock to be turned in again, got too much of it laying around. Or if I was able to craft a Blackrock Golem, that would be great.

I agree! Make blackrock a turn-in, and/or stop it from spawning if there is no use for it.

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were told there would be a use for the cloak of corruption. be nice to find out what that use is?

J

J0KING

Sorry, but I am a huge supporter of BoD and BoD rewards being turned in... there of a ton of useless ones out there just taking up space.

However, considering that it is possible to get a BoD each hour it would be necessary to scale the points some how. Possibly scaled by ingot type... just a thought :)

Have Fun!!!

S

Strawberry

For the mage armor set, could a necklace be an option in addition to the gorget option? With the leather skirt and mage hat, a character can look very nice, except for that thick strip of leather around the neck. A necklace with identical properties would be very nice.

D

DarkVoid

Jeremy, can you please search for an answer as to why the bugged immovable statues, stretched hides, paintings, and various other items which were obtained through an illegal means which is no longer possible still remain to haunt the world of Ultima Online?

Since these items were bugged, they should preferably vanish, or at the very least be added to the list of items which decay if not locked down or secured in a house/bankbox.

These items DO affect house placement, and block it, therefore they should be removed from wherever they remain.

The same applies to the dirt patches left over from the Solen Ant introduction, I recently found that there was a dirt patch where a house once stood which blocked house placement.

Your team was doing so well on making house placement blocking with waterbarrels ineffective, I see no reason why you shouldn't follow through with your efforts to improve house placement and remove bugs related to it.

Cheers ...

DarkVoid

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget aquarium rewards!!!
Ty Desolation87!! The Moai will be VERY ANGRY if the Devs do not include aquariums rewards!!

Btw, If anyone has a Junka Bow of Reptilian Death I want it....DON'T turn that puppy in! It only one I lack having full set of Junka Bows!

Erasmus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The cloak!! turn in for 10k points are u joking!! they sell for 1-1.5m!!!

I shop vendors a lot and the fact is 10k in points is selling for about 1 million gold on Baja. The whole thing is a bit out of wack if you ask me...A martie is 500 points? But a Doom artie 10k?

IMO Cloaks should be 20k, less then the weapon at 25k points bardichi selling for 5 million (sp) but more then a respawnable Doom item at 10k points.

IMO theses prices are a direct result of the trade in...Lots of people did not know there would be a, 2nd and 3rd addition to the rewards.Me I have turned in over a million points. I still need more to get the new armors. Gold is not accepted so points are given gold value. For many people if you want the new armors you have to buy items to turn in (your spent from session 1 and 2)...or farm points for hours (I do this as well)

Erasmus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the mage armor set, could a necklace be an option in addition to the gorget option? With the leather skirt and mage hat, a character can look very nice, except for that thick strip of leather around the neck. A necklace with identical properties would be very nice.
AGREED 100%

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Umm hate to Burst EAs bubble but I just turned in 7 Spirit helms and the 10 of the hans and got 170,000 pts.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jeremy, can you please search for an answer as to why the bugged immovable statues, stretched hides, paintings, and various other items which were obtained through an illegal means which is no longer possible still remain to haunt the world of Ultima Online?

Since these items were bugged, they should preferably vanish, or at the very least be added to the list of items which decay if not locked down or secured in a house/bankbox.

These items DO affect house placement, and block it, therefore they should be removed from wherever they remain.

The same applies to the dirt patches left over from the Solen Ant introduction, I recently found that there was a dirt patch where a house once stood which blocked house placement.

Your team was doing so well on making house placement blocking with waterbarrels ineffective, I see no reason why you shouldn't follow through with your efforts to improve house placement and remove bugs related to it.

Cheers ...

DarkVoid
Wtf? This a.) has nothing to do with the thread and b.) has nothing to do with what you quoted.

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, but I am a huge supporter of BoD and BoD rewards being turned in... there of a ton of useless ones out there just taking up space.
Here's a novel idea. Throw them away!!!!

If they're useless junk, why in the hell are you holding on to them?

This turn in stuff is ok, but c'mon people.

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I agree! Make blackrock a turn-in, and/or stop it from spawning if there is no use for it.
Cool, someone else out there that still mines. Good idea to stop it from spawning, or allow us to do something with it!!!!