• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs, Please remove the cool down need for house placement tools if you are re-sizing

Sir Ophid of Yew

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a limited amount of time to re-size my house. There is no reason that there should be a "you have used the tool too many times" issue with my tool. Nobody would script a re-size.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Devs, Please remove the cool down need for house placement tools if you are re-si

The whole method the devs implemented for house re-sizing sucks to begin with.

You should be able to re-size the foundation by nudging any of the 4 sides in or out as long as there are no obstacles, then committing the new foundation when you are satisfied. Everything that is then outside of the new foundation boundary gets torn down and the items get put in the moving crate.

No people losing their plots or items cuz they get dumped on the ground and stolen or decay. Everyone is happy. Unicorns dance. Rainbows glow.

So f*cking easy even my pet monkey could code it.