• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs...please...High Seas.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know you've said it's been discussed or maybe even slated for a future release, but please, make it somewhat of a priority ! New resources/materials should be added, it makes no sense that Merchant ships and Dread Pirates wouldn't be carrying some of the most sought after materials around. Also the crafting process needs just a tiny tweak at least. If a crafter has 100% chance to craft something, please allow them to be crafted in bulk ? I'm currently making fuse cords after the nightmare of making potash and black powder, with 100% chance of success, why do I have to make fuse cords 1 at a stinking time ? I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but charcoal...when you click to make it, even if you have 0 skill, you eventually craft the entire stack of wood, but potash gets made one.....wood.....at.....a.....time....please, please...look into this...and soon.

Also, how hard would it be to increase ship speeds ? I did a test and I can walk on land in wolf form at the same speed a ship sails at. Ships should move much faster than they do, can we get a Fast Travel speed for travel only ? Meaning, no cannon fire or fishing can occur, only quick travel...that would be appreciated by many I'm sure.

Thank you @Mesanna @Bleak @Kyronix and @whomeverelseIforgot.

Last edited:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mesanna had said at the M&G the are solely focused on the End Journey. So don't expect anything till after that goes live, and get debugged for months...

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It's because this is a subscription and pay to win game now. But SHH. It's hidden behind very low drop rates and not having enough developer resources. Just buy your stuff with real money like everyone else. They won't increase the drop rates of things if they can sell it on stores.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's because this is a subscription and pay to win game now. But SHH. It's hidden behind very low drop rates and not having enough developer resources. Just buy your stuff with real money like everyone else. They won't increase the drop rates of things if they can sell it on stores.
I'm afraid I have to disagree with the play to win aspect. There is very little in the store that can be considered game changing.... Now outside the game store that's a different story.

skittles1337

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
High Seas 2.0 is probably a solid 18 months away and that is assuming EJ goes off without any issues. If I remember correctly 2 patches are in front of High Seas 2.0, which are VVV and bug fixes.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
how hard would it be to increase ship speeds ? I did a test and I can walk on land in wolf form at the same speed a ship sails at. Ships should move much faster than they do, can we get a Fast Travel speed for travel only ?
+1 - this always bugs me too !

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm afraid I have to disagree with the play to win aspect. There is very little in the store that can be considered game changing.... Now outside the game store that's a different story.
The EA store maybe.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The EA store maybe.
The only thing close to P2W in the official store are the Mythic Tokens and can't even really consider those P2W. The other stores though pretty much offer everything in the game and full character training services to boot...... That I would call the P2W aspect.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The only thing close to P2W in the official store are the Mythic Tokens and can't even really consider those P2W. The other stores though pretty much offer everything in the game and full character training services to boot...... That I would call the P2W aspect.
That would be the point, yes. Why would they increase drop rates if people are paying money for the items?