• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs Please Fix this Oversight Pets Gone Wild!

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I read the shadowguard one, with the nightmare?
Is that the one where the original poster did not respond to any questions where people gave a legitimate reason as to why it could have gone wild?

Of course it will hurt play style, taking away risk takes away any skill

let us talk about PvP then.
so with your proposed change, even in stat loss, I can try multiple times (RISK FREE) to all kill, and when i'm in stat loss, my pet with 700hp is NOT stat lossed.

We (and i'm speaking on behalf of all tamers, as i'm sure they'll agree) do not require any further stabilizers on our bicycles thank you very much. And are quite capable of playing the game fairly.

Last edited:

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nobody is accusing anyone of lying or fabricating anything.
Indeed? Did you miss this a few replies above yours?

The evidence just falls to user error, people’s memory/accounts of events are unreliable, this is a general statement not just specifically regarding pets.
So by your own admission, your memories and accounts cannot be considered either. Or do you believe that you yourself are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?

I will add, in a game that is 99% male users, it is a high percentage of female players who claim to have this bug. Read into that what you will, I won’t comment.
The evidence is just mounting to user error.
Now you show that you really don't know what you're talking about. Only one in 100, hmm? And that 1% is apparently quite vocal here.

The way to prove there is an issue, is to reproduce it, if you can’t reproduce it, there’s no issue. The onus to do so is on you.
Someone else posted links, but it's clear you never studied the scientific method. You're demanding that a negative be disproven, as well as denying credible people's direct experiences and observation.

You can’t just request a sweeping change to the game to remove ANY risk because of some bug that probably doesn’t exist.
It's actually not that extreme a change. It's actually not removing "ANY risk." Nobody's asking for invincible pets or risk-free play, just what amounts to a fairly minor safeguard.

Were there a bug that made characters disappear, do you not think there would be an outcry? Or would you simply tell people that there's no such thing as risk-free play, and they can just create and train up new characters?

Twenty-two years ago when I and at least two others were hit by a bug that forced us to self-res, one of the developers then told me he couldn't reproduce the bug. What happened, however, was that I and the others were credible enough, and the devs were afraid there were even more occurrences not brought to their attention (or for all I know a lot more reported to them). Their solution was to simply remove the "res on the spot" option entirely. Some months before they'd already lost a lot of players over unrecoverable corrupted characters, which they never did explain. With UO's population as small as it is now, they should want to put every effort into saving accounts from being canceled, or at least someone going on long-term hiatus of canceling for 90 days, reactivating for a month, and repeating until the person's recovered somewhat from the pain of a big game loss.

Let’s just make everyone invincible in case someone dies and loses what they thought were insured items, they were 99% sure they insured them..
Reductio ad absurdum. Since you bring that up, though, there was an item insurance bug 15 or 16 years ago. I never knew how it happened, but I personally know it did, because I looted a still-insured Staff of the Magi off someone who'd scammed it from a friend of mine. That's how I became aware of the bug, and that's why I

I have told you what the issue is -pets not disobeying commands often enough at 120 skill leading to complacency - which you have ignored.
So why place anything up for discussion if you ignore the solution?
And you have been disproven because it's happened to 120/120 tamers. Just because you haven't been hit with the anti-lottery doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also she is not "fabricating".
She never has, and she is one of the most honest posters and UO players here. Her "wild" pet event likely related to a bug probably pertaining to the event she teleported to, and the combination of different things, including server/client synchronization and improper packets at the wrong time passed on. Kind of known issue with the EM events.
I think I've disagreed with MalagAste a time or two, on things sufficiently unimportant that I can't even remember what they were. Here, I have no reason to doubt her. Now, I'm not an eyewitness who could swear on a Bible as to what I saw, but as a juror I would find her credible.

As I've said, I encountered her old post just a couple of days before my own happy pet went wild with a simple, single "all follow me." Had I not been hit with the bug myself, I'd have still believed MalagAste.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are enough actual reproducible bugs for the devs to get on with fixing.
Name just one that deletes something that could be created only with many hours and hundreds of millions of gold worth of items.

It's not even the basic temporal and monetary cost of training, but the repeated killing at a spawn until finding that excellent pet. I couldn't begin to calculate the hours I spent killing cu sidhes until I got one that's 80% with only 72 cold and 72 energy.

They have stopped fixing bugs anyway.
There you go with self-contradiction. So the bug could exist, no? But the devs might as well just throw up their hands and hope player like MalagAste won't quit for good?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Indeed? Did you miss this a few replies above yours?

So by your own admission, your memories and accounts cannot be considered either. Or do you believe that you yourself are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?

Now you show that you really don't know what you're talking about. Only one in 100, hmm? And that 1% is apparently quite vocal here.

Someone else posted links, but it's clear you never studied the scientific method. You're demanding that a negative be disproven, as well as denying credible people's direct experiences and observation.

It's actually not that extreme a change. It's actually not removing "ANY risk." Nobody's asking for invincible pets or risk-free play, just what amounts to a fairly minor safeguard.

Were there a bug that made characters disappear, do you not think there would be an outcry? Or would you simply tell people that there's no such thing as risk-free play, and they can just create and train up new characters?

Twenty-two years ago when I and at least two others were hit by a bug that forced us to self-res, one of the developers then told me he couldn't reproduce the bug. What happened, however, was that I and the others were credible enough, and the devs were afraid there were even more occurrences not brought to their attention (or for all I know a lot more reported to them). Their solution was to simply remove the "res on the spot" option entirely. Some months before they'd already lost a lot of players over unrecoverable corrupted characters, which they never did explain. With UO's population as small as it is now, they should want to put every effort into saving accounts from being canceled, or at least someone going on long-term hiatus of canceling for 90 days, reactivating for a month, and repeating until the person's recovered somewhat from the pain of a big game loss.

Reductio ad absurdum. Since you bring that up, though, there was an item insurance bug 15 or 16 years ago. I never knew how it happened, but I personally know it did, because I looted a still-insured Staff of the Magi off someone who'd scammed it from a friend of mine. That's how I became aware of the bug, and that's why I

And you have been disproven because it's happened to 120/120 tamers. Just because you haven't been hit with the anti-lottery doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Input greatly appreciated.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Here is a most recent loss of pet that the tamer blames himself for. (We tend to do that self-blame a lot).
I doubt that he did not feed the pet when out of stable, also the food should have lasted a little bit more. Also that area does not have much of an uneven terrain.
I am sorry for your loss.
This needs to stop somehow though.
I think we need to get ready for more pet losses, as we get more of these events. Sadly.:sad3:

Lord Telchar

Adventurer
Here is a most recent loss of pet that the tamer blames himself for. (We tend to do that self-blame a lot).
I doubt that he did not feed the pet when out of stable, also the food should have lasted a little bit more. Also that area does not have much of an uneven terrain.
I am sorry for your loss.
This needs to stop somehow though.
I think we need to get ready for more pet losses, as we get more of these events. Sadly.:sad3:
I would guess a line of sight check failed when he was outside ressing and therefore his triton decided to leave him.

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I just don't think the loss of my pet would have been assisted by your change. I am convinced it had something to do with the client crashing when entering the dungeon, and there being a long pause in logging in after restarting the client. Something went wrong somewhere, i am sure i would have had 0 followers even if you stopped pets going wild.
But if it went wild, then it went wild and i as a tamer accept full responsibility for not feeding it.

Last edited:

Dragkarah

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Nice to see a player to responsibility for something negative that happened to them.

Thats a rare occurrence around here.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice to see a player to responsibility for something negative that happened to them.

Thats a rare occurrence around here.
Here is his original post.

Was in ice dungeon (fel) with a 5 slot triton, was attacking a paragon white wyrm near the entrance, it was discorded by my pet and nearly dead, then it killed me, i left the triton (on full health) attacking the paragon wyrm, stepped outside to get ressed (healer outside the dungeon) went to enter the dungeon and the client froze,
Closed the client and logged in, there was a long pause before the client let me in, showed 0 followers, logged in and out, no pet, checked the stables, no pet (did not have this particular pet on a summoning ball). No corpse of the pet, searched ice dungeon no sign of it, searched outside dungeon no sign of it.

(paged a gm, they could not assist)
Where does he accept responsibility or say it was his fault?

Why did he page a GM? To tell the GM that he neglected his pet and it is gone now?

Yall make a good couple.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And now he is back it being a bug.

Thanks Khyro, i was suspected as much and was half way through testing.

So this was a bug then, as there was no corpse.

As suspected, stopping pets going wild would not prevent the loss of pets.

I popped 2 more tritons statues and the second i got was better than my original one so i'm happy.

Yall better get in sync more on your trolls.

Because yall have both said it is always the tamers fault.

So a more comprehensive fix is needed other than our idea.

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
yeah keep calling me a troll

I think you'll find, i said IF it went wild, i would accept full responsibility, but as there was no corpse, it did not go wild, it just poofed.

Last edited:

Dragkarah

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
And now he is back it being a bug.

Yall better get in sync more on your trolls.

Because yall have both said it is always the tamers fault.

So a more comprehensive fix is needed other than our idea.
In unleashed you were saying we were thr same person, running multiple to troll you.

Which is it

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In unleashed you were saying we were thr same person, running multiple to troll you.

Which is it
You write better than the other one. So brothers from another mother maybe.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I just don't think the loss of my pet would have been assisted by your change. I am convinced it had something to do with the client crashing when entering the dungeon, and there being a long pause in logging in after restarting the client. Something went wrong somewhere, i am sure i would have had 0 followers even if you stopped pets going wild.
But if it went wild, then it went wild and i as a tamer accept full responsibility for not feeding it.
Maybe not. But do you FINALLY believe that there are bugs that can affect this?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Some thoughts.
Is it obvious that pets going wild will not prevent unattended afk, that is against TOS anyway and a bannable offense?
Is pets going wild due to these "bugs" of any benefit to the game, or the players?
Does it seem that pets can at times go wild due to a bug, aka unintentional game play errors and location/terrain/dungeon traps?
Has it happened more frequently recently with the introduction of the new events?
Does pets going wild have major consequences on players when it happens?
Let this sink in a little bit..Then go to the next post below.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
What about a compromise since "we do not want to give too much of a bone to the tamers" right? Below:
Would it make you happier if we suggest that:
---->> Any TRAINED AND SKILLED pet with the new taming not be subjected to the wild risk, possibly with a snipet of code during the training. And/or:
---->> If Skill check on the tamer reveals 120/120 taming/lore AND using a trained and skilled pet, the pet is protected from wild pet loss.
The "protection" can be in several ways already discussed : "inactive pet", or "autostable" vs other.

What we are looking for is something that would protect the player from loss that can be massive.

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
How is that a compromise?

how about... you play the game as it’s intended and feed your pet regularly or accept the consequences for not doing so?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
It is not about feeding/not feeding pets. It is a much broader problem and more complex. It is not extremely common, but it does happen.
I appreciate your comments.
But it is absolutely clear that you are against taming and tamers, and that you have some type of hidden agenda behind your comments. There is no other explanation to your words, esp. since you claim that you just lost a trained pet to a bug yourself if we are to believe you.
If you do not have some type of agenda for your posts, then I would encourage you to think before you post.
As said many times game "as intended" was 10-15 years ago intentions for the game 10-15 years ago. This is not 10-15 years ago, and games evolve. Most people would agree that the intended part by the Devs was not to lose pets worth massive amounts of time, effort gold to a bug or accidentally to a trap of sorts, intended or unintended.
The goal here is too advance the game, and attract new players taming or not. Not to increase frustration and pain of losing a pet after someone has invested the bank on it and spent countless hours to train/skill it. Also the idea of Taming Revamp was to make pets to USE and not keep in stables for the fear of losing them, for any reason esp. bugs and game booby-traps.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, if the scrolls popped back into out backpacks when a pet went wild then that would be a lot better. But there are pets that cost money from the store or you can not get now.

If we could retrieve the scrolls and go tame a new one, sure let the pet go wild.

My armor gives me a warning and does not go poof at 0\###, pet loyalty does not give a warning as it falls.

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
didn't there used to be a message something like
"a horse begins to stare longlingly into the distance" appear above the pets?
i thought there used to be a range of messages like that appear first. Perhaps i'm dreaming,

VvV mounts you receive a system message warning that it's close to going poof

would that not be enough?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
didn't there used to be a message something like
"a horse begins to stare longlingly into the distance" appear above the pets?
i thought there used to be a range of messages like that appear first. Perhaps i'm dreaming,

VvV mounts you receive a system message warning that it's close to going poof

would that not be enough?
My Triton gave the message as it went wild. So, was too late. A message at whatever is above rather happy that kept spamming like weapons and armor does.

Well, I looked it up:

[petname] looks around desperatelyA line-of-sight check failed and the pet’s loyalty level just dropped.
[petname] has decided it is better off without a masterDisplayed when a pet loses all remaining loyalty to its master, be it from being released or failed commands/line-of-sight checks.

They do not do that first message. So the game is not operating as it should.
And the other message appears to late. So ya it gives a message when it actually goes wild.
That does not help.

So, there is a Bug. Pets should be telling us when line of sight fails and loyalty drops.

Doing Grizzle right now will add more to this if needed.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My Triton gave the message as it went wild. So, was too late. A message at whatever is above rather happy that kept spamming like weapons and armor does.

Well, I looked it up:

[petname] looks around desperatelyA line-of-sight check failed and the pet’s loyalty level just dropped.
[petname] has decided it is better off without a masterDisplayed when a pet loses all remaining loyalty to its master, be it from being released or failed commands/line-of-sight checks.

They do not do that first message. So the game is not operating as it should.
And the other message appears to late. So ya it gives a message when it actually goes wild.
That does not help.

So, there is a Bug. Pets should be telling us when line of sight fails and loyalty drops.

Doing Grizzle right now will add more to this if needed.
I guarantee that when my lesser Hiryu went wild down in Shame at the mage it did NOT give the "[petname] has decided it is better off without a master" message as I was trying to think of why my pet was gray wondering if I'd somehow attacked it accidentally or something and made myself an "enemy" but then I realized it was unbonded and wild.

This seems to be random when it decides to actually give the message and when it doesn't... now with my pink hiryu it gave the message both times because stuff was attacking my wild pet I couldn't retame the pets and had to watch them die...

Now I've trained a bunch of pets down in Shame and have only had the one go wild... it was the second level of training... not that I think that's significant at all.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
They LURED people in this game, many of whom quit the game years ago when they introduced the "Taming Revamp".
Some people we all know that also have posted here in the past fed up with these bugs and losing pets as a result, have QUIT since. Others are coming in again and they will have the same fate after they muster up enough effort and time. This will be the last straw. They ought to fix the situation, and if they want to insist on not fixing these, they should put a warning in the uo.com that states that after all you may lose all your efforts to a bug or unpredictable circumstances. They should still do it now to keep things honest.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Pawain has found the problem, and i'm sure will submit a bug report.

Why are you still complaining?
Not complaining. About time for a little reality check about this. It is a no-brainer that they fi things so players would not have to unexpectedly sustain total loss of month worth of work. If they intend for us to do so, then they should have it stated clearly.

Dragkarah

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Not complaining. About time for a little reality check about this. It is a no-brainer that they fi things so players would not have to unexpectedly sustain total loss of month worth of work. If they intend for us to do so, then they should have it stated clearly.
Seriously... a month worth of work? All the 120 scrolls are maybe 400 mil.

Takes 2 days tops to train the pet to 5 slot and 120 all skills.

Thats maybe 4 days playtime for a competent player. 200 mil an hour of playtime isn't hard to achieve

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Well..Some people are a lot faster than others. PS are pricey enough, and you are right, it would take only a few minutes really to get all 7 PS120 from the RMT stores, easy peasy. But to do the spawns, as some mortals do, it will take a ton of spawns to get the proper 120's. They will need to sell a lot of worthless ones to get the right 120 ones. That takes a long time. Usually it takes longer than one month, counting that some of us also work and have RL stuff going on.
Also I would love to hear how to make 200M real quick like you say in-game as I hope you mean. But I can easily go to the RMT advertising 24/7 and get 1 Plat in a few minutes also, for a fraction of what it would cost me in time as $/hour pay from work.
If you have any ideas how to get 200M real quick in 1 hour in-game, I would greatly appreciate it if you PM me the secret or post it here if you wish, and thank you in advance for this!
The training to 120 taking 2 days? You mean Disco, Chiv and also Healing I guess, and also a discorded pet right? Pretty hard to do, and you need 24/7 skilling also. Actually would take much longer than 2 days, esp if you can only play a few hours each day. Some of us got to work as mentioned.
Well also some folks have emotional commitment to some of their pets, and some have unique rare pets they do not want to lose, that are not replaceable. They should fix things..

Last edited:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Seriously... a month worth of work? All the 120 scrolls are maybe 400 mil.
Depends on what is available at the time and the shard you are and not everyone spends RL $ on the game and not everyone plays Atlantic.

Takes 2 days tops to train the pet to 5 slot and 120 all skills.
Not all of us live in the game like you do apparently. You do realize there are things outside of UO and PvP right? :rolleyes:

200 mil an hour of playtime isn't hard to achieve
Most don't do the EM events because it is generally the same cross-shard EM eventers that get the drops and the events suck with the lag and spam from the eventers complaining about not getting to the drop monster quick enough.

@everyone aside from Drag (fitting name tbh) and black smith, talking to those two is like clapping with one hand. You aren't going to get anywhere with them and it is irrelevant because the devs don't care. PvPers hate tamers because they must not be able to beat the pets easily enough so they moan and pancake about them. It has always been that way, until there is a similar bug that affects armor or weapons, they won't understand nor care. I just hope I don't see that day because the whining and complaining will be off of the charts. You are better off not feeding the :troll:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
you do realize i am a tamer right?
That's irrelevant because most your reasoning is due to PvP and you even admitted that you lost yours through a bug. No one is asking for the pets to be unkillable, just not go wild until they have this thing fixed. Your posts blame everyone with no room for any kind of bug even though UO has been filled with many bugs since the beginning. You also sound like you think that this will somehow affect you when PvPing but the pets would still be able to be killed by mobs or players and would have no boost so no advantage.

I have not lost one, I am 120 real skill in all categories on my main tamer and 110s all around on my t-hunter. I rarely have to feed mine but occasionally have gone from wonderfully happy to happy with one failed command on my t-hunter which shouldn't happen. There really isn't a reason for a pet to go wild in today's game anyways. By making it go inactive instead of wild, it will still negatively affect anyone AFK farming with it plus they can still be killed at any time while standing around. How does that affect you or anyone else playing? YOU can still kill it if someone attacks you with it. You just seem to hate other tamers. It has no affect on you at all so why piss and moan about it? It doesn't affect me but I still support it. I also don't spend 500 million on a pet because of the possibility of that bug.

Dragkarah

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Depends on what is available at the time and the shard you are and not everyone spends RL $ on the game and not everyone plays Atlantic.

Not all of us live in the game like you do apparently. You do realize there are things outside of UO and PvP right? :rolleyes:

Most don't do the EM events because it is generally the same cross-shard EM eventers that get the drops and the events suck with the lag and spam from the eventers complaining about not getting to the drop monster quick enough.

@everyone aside from Drag (fitting name tbh) and black smith, talking to those two is like clapping with one hand. You aren't going to get anywhere with them and it is irrelevant because the devs don't care. PvPers hate tamers because they must not be able to beat the pets easily enough so they moan and pancake about them. It has always been that way, until there is a similar bug that affects armor or weapons, they won't understand nor care. I just hope I don't see that day because the whining and complaining will be off of the charts. You are better off not feeding the :troll:
Lol thats a whole lot of rambling to say nothing of substance.

Right now pets in pvp are a joke. A Bane is really the only pet worth using for serious pvp tamers and they are easily killed in 5-6 hits even by q bokuto mage

I'd be willing to bet you log many more hours a week in UO than I do. It's not hard to skill and 5 slot any pet.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'd be willing to bet you log many more hours a week in UO than I do. It's not hard to skill and 5 slot any pet.
I seriously doubt that. So many spout how easy it is to do this or earn that but they never have anything to back it up. You do a lot of talking, so write a guide on how to uber quickly train a pet from nothing to a 120 all around scrolled pet. Write a guide on how to make 200 mil per hour without doing events or cheating. Put your money where your mouth is. I would be willing to bet you come up with some lame excuse to why you aren't willing to share that info since it is SO EASY to do. Talk about someone saying nothing of substance..........

Dragkarah

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I seriously doubt that. So many spout how easy it is to do this or earn that but they never have anything to back it up. You do a lot of talking, so write a guide on how to uber quickly train a pet from nothing to a 120 all around scrolled pet. Write a guide on how to make 200 mil per hour without doing events or cheating. Put your money where your mouth is. I would be willing to bet you come up with some lame excuse to why you aren't willing to share that info since it is SO EASY to do. Talk about someone saying nothing of substance..........
Sure. Pet training...

Whisper at the shadow eles to all 100 skill.

Take pets to 3 slots via dread pirates... goes super fast.

Then to 5 slots via unbound EVs. Always tank.

To 120 it, disco the pet and shadow ele. And for magic put it somewhere it can't hit you and say all kill on yourself.

For gold... all the endgame stuff has a loot corpse for all attackers.

Some of the "endgame" bosses are fully accessible to ej accounts.

Make of that what you will

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can get the melee skills to 120 by playing. I made a "live" thread years ago taking a fresh tamed unbonded Cu to 5 slot 120 melee skills in 4 or 5 hours. I did not use discord. But I prefer to get the melee skills to 100 then play to get the rest.

I would guess they are saying the time consuming part is getting pets to 120 in Magic skills and healing.
Not everyone has 2 accounts to discord or has a friend with multiple accounts like me that will discord a pet and sit and account in a spot while their pet skills those skills for hours.

Also there's a little more than wham bam 100 skills. You have to pick Shadow eles that match the pet. A 60/60 ele is not going to get them to 120 efficiently, the pet advances faster than the ele does so you change to a 90/90 one. You do not make a very good guide. But that is irrelevant because I'm sure the magic skills are what players find time consuming.

Last edited: