• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs, pie safe

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
devs i feel the pie safe should be able to show/hold more pies. if you look at picture, this is as far right and south i can put stuff. please answer if you will fix and make it possible to use the whole cabnet, not just a 2 by 4 area thanks

upload_2019-7-10_0-22-25.png

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok I realize that UO is filled with little niches that appeal to every type of player, but with all of the things this game could use to liven it up, which one of you asked for Pie Safes ?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What would be the point you won't get an answer there either.
You can get an answer there. You will be told you aren't helping the situation and cease posting until you can cheerlead. (that's paraphrased, of course, but it has the gist of it)

As for fixing the kitchen items, hey, they got yo money already, they ain't worried about it

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You can get an answer there. You will be told you aren't helping the situation and cease posting until you can cheerlead. (that's paraphrased, of course, but it has the gist of it)

As for fixing the kitchen items, hey, they got yo money already, they ain't worried about it
Yeah, I saw that ... gave me a laugh same old crap as the old Stratics under the same mods. I'll wave my pom pom when the team does something worthy of it... Until then I'll keep pointing out what they are needing to do.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Clearly, it's not being fixed because the devs like pie. Since the doors won't close, they can just wander up and start stuffing their face with tasty, tasty pie.

nom nom nom

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Maybe they will fix that when they get around to fixing Quivers which have been broken for well over a year now... Can't just drop arrows on them anymore... gotta take the stack out to add stuff in to them or use the right click refill from stock thing... VERY annoying...

Or when they fix the Bandage Belt which if not worn has never really worked unless you go around with the stupid thing open all the time... great concept flawed execution...

Or maybe when they fix the 10,000 other bugs that are around like the you're in Fel, no you aren't... Yes you are... no you aren't... bug... which has been around since Tram started...

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
When you click the pie safe it should just produce a menu to do what you want it to do. The "automatic system" is problematic.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Or when they fix the Bandage Belt which if not worn has never really worked unless you go around with the stupid thing open all the time... great concept flawed execution...
I usually play in CC, the first aid belt has to be open...

In EC, I open first aid belt & pull the bandages into the F1 slot
then I target my pet with it
then I close the belt & go about my business.
the only time I have to reopen the belt, is after a patch

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I usually play in CC, the first aid belt has to be open...

In EC, I open first aid belt & pull the bandages into the F1 slot
then I target my pet with it
then I close the belt & go about my business.
the only time I have to reopen the belt, is after a patch
I tried that on my archer but it will only pull bandages when I have the cursed thing open... which is fine I open it and throw it off to the side way off the screen almost... works ok till I die and then have to reopen it to get it to work again.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ummmm, doubtful an answer will be obtained there either. Let's alll say the UO mantra together now ...

GRIN AND BEAR IT!
On the M&G they not going to say anything only to put the question into next newsletter and stating "That's a great question let's ask Bleak" lol.