• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Dev's Little Events

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Almost festival time and the anticipation is killing me! :)

In this thread there will be a picture posted of me somewhere in the lands.... both of my little events will be announced in the dedicated channel, but one will give you an advantage here on the boards, since I will be posting a picture of where I am which will give you small clues. The other is a bounty on an item which will be announced in the Festival Channel.

so watch this thread for clues!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ten harbingers in an hour! good job, everyone!!

now....... find me! vocal clues on festival event channel

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dev was found! Sunlaira must know the lands very well, indeed! Congratulations! :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bounty items not yet turned in...... join us in the event channel to find out what they are and what they're worth!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well hi there, stranger! yes, I remember you standing on a little beach :)

years ago Melph Minos also did this, but his was even nastier..... a very tiny portion of the total picture was posted and every so often the view would pan out ever so slightly