• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs hard at work!

G

Just wanted to say kudoos to the dev team our lot was tottally trashed it is now fixed... thanks for all your hard work it does pay off in the end
Still have a few items on anotehr sim that needs fixed but yes looks like things are looking up

Z

Zinzi

I can't post on the blog. But can someone explain this to me?

From Dev blog:

Sarah said,

on February 17th, 2008 at 3:25 pm

BearAdams, the code that fixes broken objects will attempt to visit all lots but doing so takes over 4 days for EA-Land and if a lot is offline when it comes by, we can’t fix the objects there. We will try again later but again, it might take a while.

Later:

Sarah said,

As of a few minutes ago these were also requesting that broken objects be fixed but were skipped over for now as they are online. They’ll be fixed when they go offline.

I am not getting it - do we have to be on line or offline to get our stuff fixed??? Is it just me or does it sound confusing?

I

Inge Jones

Can we take our stuff somewhere to be fixed instead of just sitting home for hours hoping it will be our turn soon?

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

Can we take our stuff somewhere to be fixed instead of just sitting home for hours hoping it will be our turn soon?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're lot has to be offline.. i think

G

Can someone post on that board for me i have seem to forgotten my passy for the tso eblog..... Broken Touch lives in ea land she moved into Aqua Logic-Mech Pool after doing so tried to put out her trees one got stuck. It woudlnt sit down on the lot and staid in my inventory. After leaving the lot and going to sim work and comming back the tree dissapeared. She now lives in Mistic Heaven Library where the tree hasnt been replaced and she has beds stuck in her inventory. That sim was brought over on the last train. A wizard was put out last night and was in my inventory this morning and the beds from this sim are still stuck. The Tree wasnt replaced.