• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs, Grandfathered accounts and the new housing changes

G

Please let grandfathered accounts to resize their houses to. I think it would be a nice reward for all the vet accounts out there. I don’t see the harm in it. The spots are already occupied so no one would loss out on a house spot.

G

And could you please allow an additional house per account, even if it is just a 10x10. I'll pay $30 for this option.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

And could you please allow an additional house per account, even if it is just a 10x10. I'll pay $30 for this option.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not very likely. There are many people, like yours truly, that pay for an extra account that they don't use, just to hold an extra house.
Bit ridiculous when I come to think about it, €13 per month, just hold a house..

G

Yeah, I know the feeling, the majority of our accounts are just to keep our houses up.

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

Please let grandfathered accounts to resize their houses to. I think it would be a nice reward for all the vet accounts out there. I don’t see the harm in it. The spots are already occupied so no one would loss out on a house spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a TRICKY situation. A few people would like to see grandfathered accounts lose their multiple houses altogether.

I personally would like to see them gone...I know that upsets a lot of you, but I really think this is another stick it to the newer player thing. You can't continue to stick it to newer players then wonder why you have no newer players.

Only way I would feel comfortable to support this is if they just gave all accounts the ability to place both a 3 story and 2 story house. The main house could be 3 story (up to 18x18) but the second house would be no bigger than 2 story allows (there are plenty of vacant two story housing spots). Of course, if you owned a castle or large keep you would be excluded from having a 2 story house also though.

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

Not very likely. There are many people, like yours truly, that pay for an extra account that they don't use, just to hold an extra house.
Bit ridiculous when I come to think about it, €13 per month, just hold a house..

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm betting that house on the other account is a probably an 18x18 or close to it. I would like to see some of these spots that aren't big enough to place a larger house fill up again, and I feel the only way that will ever happen is to allow people that already own homes to place smaller homes there.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]This is true, but I don't think people would give up their second account if the second house was limited to a 10X10 or smaller. Just MO.