• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs: Equip-able Ethereal Mounts

arkiu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just a thought - I think it would be nice if we were able to equip ethereal mounts - maybe in one of those stacked slots along the upper left side of the paperdoll (along with the ring, bracelet, etc. slots). The purpose of this would be to allow for an in game hotkey assignment for a quick mount/dismount. Nothing too complicated. Is this possible? Thoughts?

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't mind this.My ethy ridgeback takes up a stupid amount of space in my backpack. It would be nice to be able to put this on my paperdoll to get it out of the way.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure you can set a macro and assign a hot key already. I know you can in the EC and almost certain the ability is there in the classic client.

arkiu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
How do you do it in the CC? Does it require UOA? And yes I agree - not having a mount in the backpack is another bonus I didn't think of.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is this a serious request ? Your mount takes up too much space in your pack ? Wow, I hate the space gold takes up when I loot it, since we already have the running bank balance now, can you just make all of the gold from my instanced kills just go straight to the bank ? I know , I know, I can just use a BoS, but do you know how much space those things take up in my pack too ? sheesh