• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

devs are drawbridge tiles a possibilty

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey just asking rather than a door opening left or right.....how about a drawbridge opening up and down??

will look awesome over a moat of water

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THAT would be amazing! :cool:

Again, if we could have more "other" tiles... like Farm Field... Water... Swamp... just like the Snow, Grass, and Sand? Anything could be possible as far as something fun and temp goes.

Doing holiday themes... or just for fun themes... without wrecking a house full of rental vendors, WOULD be nice.

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well they do have the portcullis at castle british and hedge maze which can be raised and lowered so that's one step in the right direction. At least it isn't a door. Baby steps with them.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bumped into Dev Krynoix on Test and put the idea to him

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats amazing luck. I have never seen any players on any of the tests. Mostly, big empty unused lots. Forget staffers. :)

A hedge maze is easy to make. I've had massive orders for hedges before.

I'd really love to see a moongate portal, somehow, private owned. hehe