• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Developers, you can ...

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
add checks in the bank box (house placement tool does).
Why are you unable to create an interface of ticket turn in, which allows to collect all or a part of the tickets in backpack at once like with the way to spend gold for chivalry?
Do you want us to get major pain in the wrist?
Each item, also such tiny like candies, must be moved at least one or two times (to backpack, from backpack to NPC), which is "work" enough.
While the ticket make sense, if yu want to sell the points, I cannot see any fun in doing two clicks for each ticket again to add it to the list.
After about 150 items on Origin I gave up due to pain in my mouse hand.
Would be really, really nice, if you consider some ergonomical knowledge in your developements (even if only in KR!) and not sell such tedious stuff as anti scripter initiative.

There seems to be a bug as well:
From around 100 plainly drawn T-Maps 13 have not been accepted.

*Salute*
Olahorand