• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Developer Meet and Greet Sakura ~ May 15th 2017

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It is part of the Wedding package, that's the tux. Mesanna DID say though that she would have the Tuxedo sold by itself in the store..no ETA though :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'd like to see the Cakes and Clothes both Wedding Dress and Tux Sold as recipes in the store. This way we could craft them when we need them and they can be dyed or made from reward cloth.... not just white.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only question is - why someone requested gump to duplicate "stablecount" command and why devs forgot its already done as speech command? :eyes:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Only question is - why someone requested gump to duplicate "stablecount" command and why devs forgot its already done as speech command? :eyes:
Yes I noticed that...

Now personally... I thought that people either didn't think out some questions... or something I don't know... seemed rather um... odd on the question front. Maybe that's just me. My guess is that it's a combination of people getting tired of non-answer answers to questions, getting tired of not being understood in the questions, stupid answers to smart questions... poor timing, and not wanting to irritate the DEVs... I don't know.

And if she is still thinking about making powerscrolls shard bound I sure hope she drops that idea like the garbage that it was.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
They asked for a GUMP....like on the lore menu maybe...while you're out hunting if your stable count showed on the lore gump that would be nice...sometimes I forget how many pets I have, tame one and go to stable it and can't....I think it's a good idea.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They asked for a GUMP....like on the lore menu maybe...while you're out hunting if your stable count showed on the lore gump that would be nice...sometimes I forget how many pets I have, tame one and go to stable it and can't....I think it's a good idea.
Or you could walk up to the stable master and say "Stablecount" and he'll let you know how many you have in there and how many you can have in total...

Really it's not that hard.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I said WHEN I AM OUT TAMING.....I'd rather not stop taming, run back to the stables, type in stablecount..and hope that the critter is still there when I get back...some of us have bad memories ;)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still cannot view the link page?
click on it and it opens a new window and starts to "load"...then just turn into the 'trouble loading this page' default window, is it just me?
Anyone got any advice on how to view it?

Edit, Found the problem, it just wont open in Windows 10 default browser, Edge.

Last edited:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm...so they will look at adding a pet with a "soulforge"....
....but adding one with an "anvil" they won't because of exploit purposes.

Now there's logic.
:gee:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would you want a soulforge on a pet?
I'm guessing it's to unravel crap loot while out and about. 99% of the loot in treasure chests would be a good example.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bigger question is why they think an Anvil on a pet would be used as an exploit? To make what...normal unforged unimbued weapons?????