• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Developer Meet and Greet on Arirang ~ April 12, 2021

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That Cu Sidhe form sounds interesting. 60 skill in Ninja.

Anyone use it? Does the self heal work?

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Emptying a keg should have click option: empty to bottles (fill as much of the keg into as many bottles in pack in one action)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Emptying a keg should have click option: empty to bottles (fill as much of the keg into as many bottles in pack in one action)
Yes instead of destroy.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Was in the Newsletter:
April 12th Arirang 9 AM ET

April 22nd Baja 9 PM ET

You have 10 days to prepare for the next one. Or just complain, your choice.
all i said it would be great if was put on calendar, no complaint, not everyone sees, newsletter. u can be the biggest complainer when people bring up suggestions/things. so stop complaining lol

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Seemed like a short and sweet M&G. Glad the event for April is starting this week. Going to guess April will be like the Black Gate quest (hopefully this isn't 1 per char) then May will be a dynamic champ spawn and June will be Treasures of Wildfire.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seemed like a short and sweet M&G. Glad the event for April is starting this week. Going to guess April will be like the Black Gate quest (hopefully this isn't 1 per char) then May will be a dynamic champ spawn and June will be Treasures of Wildfire.
I need to put a bug in their ear for another color mysterious cube.

I have a feeling that all the quests will be 1 per char like the Virtue tile was. And shard bound. :(

For the champ spawn we have had the Talisman and 2nd chance Bandaid Belt. Hopefully they come up with something new and stick with not shard bound. I had fun traveling to other Shards to get the drop item.

For the Treasures I hope the Ostard is cheap enough to get a few.

Gonna be a busy UO Summer!

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I need to put a bug in their ear for another color mysterious cube.

I have a feeling that all the quests will be 1 per char like the Virtue tile was. And shard bound. :(

For the champ spawn we have had the Talisman and 2nd chance Bandaid Belt. Hopefully they come up with something new and stick with not shard bound. I had fun traveling to other Shards to get the drop item.

For the Treasures I hope the Ostard is cheap enough to get a few.

Gonna be a busy UO Summer!
Yea I'm looking forward to the treasures of event; if they have worthwhile rewards I'll have to do some extra grinding because at the time I had more than enough of the Treasures of Deceit rewards but as the months went by and I rebuilt chars and used all those drops I've found myself wishing I had gotten more (I also thought the Treasures of would be once every 3 months though originally).

I'm guessing this event that starts this week will involve the lore books. They introduced those on TC1 with everything else so it would make sense to get them out and have pages as rewards going forward in each event.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
the longest part was the translations.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm guessing this event that starts this week will involve the lore books. They introduced those on TC1 with everything else so it would make sense to get them out and have pages as rewards going forward in each event.
I think the lore books will be part of the Treasures of.. events. The original one was in Deceit.
They missed Ice but I think they will continue that. If the quest reward is the lore book, I wont be getting many of those...

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was in the Newsletter:
April 12th Arirang 9 AM ET

April 22nd Baja 9 PM ET

You have 10 days to prepare for the next one. Or just complain, your choice.
How is it a complaint to expect a community event to be listed on the community event calendar? Seems like a basic expectation of community management to me.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How is it a complaint to expect a community event to be listed on the community event calendar? Seems like a basic expectation of community management to me.
Maybe it is for special people only?

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You’re probably correct. It does seem aimed at those people who want to wave the Pom Poms and fawn over Messina instead of asking for real updates.
Considering some of the questions I've asked in the past month or so, I know its not that. Maybe you would be better served being more aware of things than complaining about not noticing them being posted.

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Considering some of the questions I've asked in the past month or so, I know its not that. Maybe you would be better served being more aware of things than complaining about not noticing them being posted.
Considering the original responose was a snarky reply indicating only “special” where invited to the MtG. I stand by my point. If it’s complaining to expect Messina to put in a little effort to actually do her job as product owner, than so be it - I’m a complainer. However, since this is a minor windmill, I’ll stop tilting at it and go back to laughing at their ineptitude at managing SDLC.

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Considering the original responose was a snarky reply indicating only “special” where invited to the MtG. I stand by my point. If it’s complaining to expect Messina to put in a little effort to actually do her job as product owner, than so be it - I’m a complainer. However, since this is a minor windmill, I’ll stop tilting at it and go back to laughing at their ineptitude at managing SDLC.
...what the hell did I just read?