• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Developer Meet And Greet ~ Lake Superior ~ February 26, 2018

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Larisa submitted a new Article:

Developer Meet And Greet ~ Lake Superior ~ February 26, 2018

[Kyronix ]: Helllllo Lake Superior!

[Mesanna]: Good evening everyone

[Mesanna]: give us a sec and we will begin

[Mesanna]: Evening

[Kenzie Mori]: Greetings M'Lady Mesanna and the worker bees, they be well behave?

[Kenzie Mori]: I know you have see everyone questions about the trade missions

[Kenzie Mori]: and I like to suggest a Party Trade mission for group events

[Kenzie Mori]: A party of ten adventures arrive at the trade mission office

[Kenzie Mori]: demanding to speak to the trade minister, only the party leader

[Kenzie Mori]: is allowed to speak, and accept the mission. Everyone in the

[Kenzie Mori]: party gets a...
Read more about this article here...

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
"[Stratics Sux]: Good Evening" lol Just wait till they get on the official UO forums. What "Sux" is getting banned from the boards with sanctions/banned against your game account if you post anything even slightly negative. People that are use to talking like they do in Atlantic general chat and the general way we speak here on topics are in for a BIG surprise lol If someone got banned from here for the way they conduct themselves on forum boards they won't last 10 minutes on the new UO boards. If I can read those forums without making an account I think I'll just do that. I know at some point the bull crap will get too deep there and I'll lose it :p

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
thanks for cleaning up some, was hard to follow with all the outside chatter. no one will get banned from uo forums unless u are afk macro lol, people will be able to cheat on forums all they want because they do not care to look. lol

I'm still pissed off at the GL luna idoc with all the script looters. people were putingt bags down where u can easily see all the script looters instantly picking the bags up, and the over weight bags getting picked up, dropped over and over. it just shows the lack of caring even if paged. to bad no devs ever show up at least at the good houses to stop this. of coarse, you would have to look to stop it. if theres a good item on porch and a lot people there, all the devs/gms would have to do is put invisible item down and see if it gets picked up. a lot froze up for a minute or more lol. just my opinions

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
thanks for cleaning up some, was hard to follow with all the outside chatter. no one will get banned from uo forums unless u are afk macro lol, people will be able to cheat on forums all they want because they do not care to look. lol

I'm still pissed off at the GL luna idoc with all the script looters. people were put bags done where u can easily see all the script looters instantly picking them up. and the over weight bags getting picked up, dropped over and over. it just shows the lack of caring even if paged. to bad no devs ever show up at least at the good houses to stop this. of coarse, you would have to look to stop it. if theres a good item on porch and a lot people there, all the devs/gms would have to do is put invisible item down and see if it gets picked up. a lot froze up for a minute or more lol. just my opinions
I almost don't bother trying to compete at IDOCs anymore... with scripts to loot and scripts to place the average joe player can't do squat. Last one I was at I got 1 lousy item... not worth the HOURS spent sitting there IMO.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was another useful statement. About the trade widow issue. See questions asked by Child of Gold. It was a good meet up I think. And I am not much of a fan anymore.

and!!!! no more peas! :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There was another useful statement. About the trade widow issue. See questions asked by Child of Gold. It was a good meet up I think. And I am not much of a fan anymore.

and!!!! no more peas! :)
Nice to see so many LS players asking questions!

I think I could tell which one was Mervyns alt.

And why did she dye Pannys pumpkin but not AOs mask?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Nice to see so many LS players asking questions!

I think I could tell which one was Mervyns alt.

And why did she dye Pannys pumpkin but not AOs mask?
Pumkins are all "her" color... Which she probably knows by heart... Masks were dyed a specific color for each shard (Which I'm still sad that the one for GLs is soooo UGLY)... but besides that .... she probably couldn't remember what color that one was supposed to be and didn't have a handy chart nearby.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pumkins are all "her" color... Which she probably knows by heart... Masks were dyed a specific color for each shard (Which I'm still sad that the one for GLs is soooo UGLY)... but besides that .... she probably couldn't remember what color that one was supposed to be and didn't have a handy chart nearby.
Ok. I would be fine with any color mask but I guess that would make it too rare. .

What type pumpkin can be dyed?

I can have it ready if they ever return to LS.

Plus, I was just being mean to Panny. She's already spoiled enough.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok. I would be fine with any color mask but I guess that would make it too rare. .

What type pumpkin can be dyed?

I can have it ready if they ever return to LS.

Plus, I was just being mean to Panny. She's already spoiled enough.
Generally she'll dye any of the Pumpkins, Jack-o-lanterns and such with her name on them. She dyes them the abyssal color... for a time she would dye ones that didn't have her name and she'd change the name to hers and dye those the black and yellow dye... not sure the # of that right now but yeah... she don't do that too often so IMO the black and yellow ones are more "rare"...