• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Developer Meet and Greet Baja Reminder

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Starts in just 10 minutes!

8 PM Central, 9 Eastern

Have any burning questions for our UO team?? Come ask them tonight!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*awaits the log*

I've heard there are some facepalm worthy moments.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*awaits the log*

I've heard there are some facepalm worthy moments.
We were discussing a drinking game around that.. but the results of us getting that wasted could have boded poorly for Stratics.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We need some real paparazzi type people to go to these things and grill the team with real questions. Like what are you doing to help increase population? Why is it people ask questions and get one of three responses, "we'll look into it", "email me what your talking about", "let me ask another dev". ITs like they are macroed canned responses. I watched entire meet and greet tonight and it was just a joke. I did see one question about acct mgmt. system which was responded to with, lol next question please. Why bother going if you cant get any answers.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We were discussing a drinking game around that.. but the results of us getting that wasted could have boded poorly for Stratics.
:pint: o.0

I think most of Stratics would want to join in on that!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm writing this post from my hospital bed and Larisa is in jail. I'm not sure this game is a great idea, guys...