• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dev Team are Hunting Permits bugged?

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am trying to create the new trophies and have run into an expensive bug. I use a taxidermy
kit on a completed deed and the kit disappears along with the boards but no trophy shows in backpack.
I am on my carpenter and have empty pack except for what i need. The deed is still there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just tested it on an Allosaurus filled hunting permit and it worked just fine. I'm sure you probably already know this but Carpentry must be above 90 I think.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you fully patched? Just thinking maybe you are making them but you cant see the trophies in your bag due to them being new graphics.

I would page a GM.

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes fully patched...
Just tested it on an Allosaurus filled hunting permit and it worked just fine. I'm sure you probably already know this but Carpentry must be above 90 I think.
Would you mind telling me the steps? I burned thru 4 taxidermy kits and nothing. The kit and boards disappear.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some trophies are tiny and do not look like trophies in the bag. If you are using EC, switch to list view and look in your backpack.

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some trophies are tiny and do not look like trophies in the bag. If you are using EC, switch to list view and look in your backpack.
I am trying to get the Allosaurus Trophy and am using the CC. I only have a couple rune books and boards and of
course the filled hunting deed.

I will post a bug report but can not for the life of me remember where to send it to.
Honestly, I had thought about paging a GM but do not want to sit for hours on end
waiting.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That perhaps has something to do with the new reward Lathe being bugged? Maybe it's spilling over and affecting Taxidermist kits too. Did you turn in a bug report?