• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dev Meet and Greets November 16th, Siege 7pm ET

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Just a reminder for you folks, there is a meeting scheduled tomorrow. If you have yet to make a character on Siege, now the time to do so. Pretty sure the EM will place a gate to SH war room, as they cannot do the meeting in Blackthorn's castle (Not the same as the trammel side and also VVV.) so be sure to be early to look for the gate.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Drake could you send me the log please? I couldn't get my EC to load :(

Thanks!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Not very busy.
well it is on Serpents Hold, most would be hidden. There was a lot most showing during the meeting itself. No pictures, sorry. The only gate was at the EM house, same location as the house of common on all shards. Hopefully Larisa will have it posted asap.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Short and sweet. Too bad no new Krampus armor pieces.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
So it turns out that improperly placed homes cannot be corrected, per Mesana in the meeting, meaning you will likely not be able to change size etc. So you may be needing to get a new lot, larger if you wish, castle, etc, and then place. I wonder if improperly placed homes may be at some other risk also? Any thoughts?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So it turns out that improperly placed homes cannot be corrected, per Mesana in the meeting, meaning you will likely not be able to change size etc. So you may be needing to get a new lot, larger if you wish, castle, etc, and then place. I wonder if improperly placed homes may be at some other risk also? Any thoughts?
They are not going to remove rocks or trees so someone can place a castle. Lucky they dont delete them.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The first question was a two parts. #1 the shrine battle. #2 the medallion. Was the Yes for both @Kyronix ?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The first question was a two parts. #1 the shrine battle. #2 the medallion. Was the Yes for both @Kyronix ?
I think he answered the first part about shrine battles staying. But, it would be nice if they allowed entry to the Well of Souls by anyone. You cant get any rewards until you do the shrine battles so there is no reason for it to be off limits.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I think he answered the first part about shrine battles staying. But, it would be nice if they allowed entry to the Well of Souls by anyone. You cant get any rewards until you do the shrine battles so there is no reason for it to be off limits.
yep and EJ can't get the tabard.
so who are we really trying to keep out?

They should have allowed you to gate someone inside.
The area for the obelisk quest, you can gate someone in.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are not going to remove rocks or trees so someone can place a castle. Lucky they dont delete them.
Not all improperly placed houses are the owners fault. They changed the rules some time back about steps, or something, can't quite remember, but a LOT of us had properly placed houses that suddenly weren't. Gonna be a lot of pissed off people if they (again) change stuff midstream.

Besides, after seeing what they did with most of the 'improvements' they made over the last few years, do we really want to see them messing with housing in any form?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think they changed the way the foundations worked before the new custom castles and keeps came out, it was right after that change my Keep became 'improperly placed'.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had a friend he does not play anymore. he owned a L Shape and somehow it shifted and the back end of it was over water. Was in fel.