• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dev Meet and Greets Napa Valley May 24th 9 PM ET

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Dev Meet and Greets Napa Valley May 24th 9 PM ET

DO you have a question or concerns that you wish you could tell the people that are currently holding the cookie jar? You can ask or tell them tomorrow evening on Napa at Blackthorn Castle.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I hope someone shows up to report what was said. I love reading about it , but I'm too lazy to attend those events myself .

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I hope someone shows up to report what was said. I love reading about it , but I'm too lazy to attend those events myself .
ya that would be a good idea, I was thinking of a nap, even better one

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think they may have forgotten about it....10 minutes to go and there's no one here :(

1621903837418.png

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes I did, eventually people showed up, thanks for the transcript :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
When you play the game of meet and greet, you either get an inch wide or a thousand miles wide. There are no second places.