• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DEV´s from BANANA republik?

D

Der Rock

ok, almost all my hotbars are gone again.
I SAVED every 3-4 min. with the user settings APPLY button)

it is not the first time i lose my hotbars,every time i worked 1h-2 h to set all my hotbars and macros for my characters,
this work is for the trashcan.

hey so called DEV´s, where have U study ????
in BANANA land?

ure are not as professional as u want to show us.
IS it soooo hard to programm neccesery gamemechanics which work correctly?
how many times we have to download another 1,5 gigabyte on "FIXES"
i am glad i bought only 30 day gtc´s this time,

bring back the 3D klient and trash KR, i think u will never bring this trash out of beta

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL funny post. Trash KR and bring back 3D? ROFL. 3D sucks too. 2D is the only way.

D

Der Rock

---------------------
2D is the only way.
-----------------------------------

LOL here to,
all who say the macro system in 2d is superb and the only way, are user of the xxx.uo scripts

I

Israel Hands

HAHAHA, you have like 10 posts complaining about not being able to get your KR macro bars to work, yet 2d macros are substandard. Hahahaha.

I use in game UO Macros, and other then my ethie and dress macro, I don't even use UOA for anything.

HAHAHA ,can't get my hot bars to work so I will cry about 2d... Oh man, you make me lolorize.

I

imported_Desolation87

Mmm Bananas... And where is this banana world that yee talk of, for I would like to go there!

G

Banana Republic is a Family Guy quote from the Star Wars episode.