• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Detailed info on thieving?

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a new thief and can't find anything about what I can steal from the Dojo or Doom or where they are located.
Anyone able to help?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What info you looking for? Running Doom is very different between Siege and the productions shards. On Siege, not only do you have to worry about monsters...but players can kill you too. What's fun is dragging a group of players (who are chasing me) into the area with all of the liches. A quick egg bomb, and poof. They are then left to defend themselves. Too many times, I've gotten to loot their bones when they had intended to actually kill me.

*sticks out tongue*

...la

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What info you looking for? Running Doom is very different between Siege and the productions shards. On Siege, not only do you have to worry about monsters...but players can kill you too. What's fun is dragging a group of players (who are chasing me) into the area with all of the liches. A quick egg bomb, and poof. They are then left to defend themselves. Too many times, I've gotten to loot their bones when they had intended to actually kill me.

*sticks out tongue*

...la
LOL!
Locations in the Dojo now mainly. I found a rune library that had runes to the locations in Doom you didn't need a gold skull to get to, but I can't find locations for the stealables in the Dojo or any info about the hole you can jump down thats on the north/northwest part of the bottom level.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The easiest way is to stealth around and run your cursor over everything. If it shows up with an artifact tag...steal it. One of these days, I'll go back there. Don't spend much time since the turned off the arti turn in where you could get the dyes. I used to go there for those types of things, but really never for the regular artifacts...there is no fun in that...la

L

Lord Drakelord

Anyone got those pictures from the old forum that shows the locations in Doom of the artifacts? My old PC had the snaps from all the dungeons, but I do not have them on this PC and cannot access the other PC as its been pack away in storage.

That would be more helpful to this person, knowing where to look. On Sonoma I have marked runes to those locations we can recall into.