• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Destinie Moon's Deco Contest

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Halloween Decorating Contest

GREAT LAKES 2020

Hosted by: Destinie Moon

Judges: AS IF I am going to tell you (cant be bribing my judges)

1. Please decor whatever house, room, floor, place you call yours you want.

2. Submit a rune to one of my MANY mailboxes and one of my MANY houses. I do mean many.. if you cant find one of my houses chances are you just need to ask the person next to you. OR holler in general chat. SOMEONE will know how to get it to me.

3. I will be making a rune book for EVERYONE who want to see the houses available to see. So please make sure you are ready to have your house or decorated place for public display.

4. My Judges will NOT be the Final Vote.. I will be asking for a public poll much more fun than Nov 3rd!!

NOW for Prizes!!

Just tonight I got a small soul forge as a drop.. sounds like a nice grand prize.

Second Prize 5 or 7thth year vet crafting reward such as Blacksmith press, sewing machine, writing desk, etc of your choice.

Third prize 1 set of Vet teleport tiles.

Participation rewards will be Goody bags So anyone who submits anything wont walk away empty handed.

Please submit the runes by Oct 25th

Judging will be Oct 30th.

THANK YOU

for participating have a Happy October!

Destinie Moon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ponce & Beck's Fun House
This contest house comes even with a Warning book!!
1604102387481.png
1st over view of the house falling apart.
1604102460763.png
This is a Haunted fun house!!
1604102541730.png
This is the 3rd floor? i think I haven't found the way to the basement yet.
1604102723676.png
OMG DO NOT fall into this basement, you may not escape!!
1604102840787.png

Destinie Moon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The Better Castle!
This is going from Top down as this is an ENTIRE castle decorate for your view pleasure!!
1604107270251.png
1604107312311.png 1604107381449.png NICE little Bar with lovely fall decoration and drink, food to have.
This house has a Nasty pet in its bed room too!! do you see what i ran into!! WHY does it always have to be spiders..
1604107538812.png
So what i see here, please judge for yourself, is demons and dark mages guarding the back of the castle and various military wearing bloodied armor on the west.
1604107720297.png
On this floor when i first got here i though okay this isnt bad.. THEN i see skinned beings stretched on a hide wracks so start looking closer.
1604108006947.png 1604108089547.png
An here we have A Witch............. as well as Wizard or is he? I am not sure what he is.. he could be something far worse.
1604108245962.png 1604108287766.png 1604108334147.png
Please look at this entire castle and look to see what dark magics go on here.

Destinie Moon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So these are all 6 submissions I have had to the Great Lakes Decorating Contest Please Take a look at all of the Photos and Cast your votes for me!! I will be taking my judges through shortly but like I said they don'T get the final vote!

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!!

Thank you all who voted!!

Destinie Moon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
1st place winner is Beck and Ponce
2nd place winner is Thomas
3rd place winner is Eclipse

Following 3 will receive Grab bags for participating
Grave water Manse's Builder and designers
GLAA's builders and designers
Better Castles Designer

Thank you all for participating
and thank you all for voting and the judges for helping do the walk through.

There had been a tie between Thomas and Beck & Ponce for first with the judges so the tie breaker came to here. I appreciate everyone I do plan on holding another maybe general decorating contest in the future as I have heard some people being interested in that.

Your friend on Great Lakes,
Destinie Moon