• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] <Destination Paradise> Shop now live (But under construction!)

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hello all!

I Have now opened my shop for business!
As you can see on the picture, im located next to the lovely Moonglow Outfitters shop, which i have no interrest in competing with at all, im sure we will help eachother alot. The guardzone is just by the road, so shop "safe"!

My goals are to sell everything that there is a market for, targeting both old players and new.
This is a huge task ofcourse, and it will be a great while until im running at 100%, since im still working on imbuing. But my vendors are currently as follows:

( List will be regulary updated as i add more Vendors and items )

---

ADDONS
Various house addons - 2500gp each.

CHESTS & FURNITURE
Chests of all kinds - 300gp each
Chairs & Misc furniture - 300gp each

Bowcraft & Fletcher

Plain Bows - 250gp
Plain Composite Bows - 500gp

The Scribe
Gate Scrolls - 100gp each
Full spellbooks - 9999gp each
Runebooks - 1500gp each

Instruments
GM Instruments - 750gp each

---

While i do not have EVERY item in stock on vendors, i will change the stock depending on the Demand.

Please note, that you can make any order with me and i will deliver usually within a couple of hours ( Im EU Timezone, but leave messages and they will be ready ASAP )

If you have anything you want to help me with in terms of stock i should have, prices etc , i will gladly take any help suggestions and comments from you guys, seeing as im new here!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ADDED: Fletcher ( Plain bows at the moment, but will add reforged etc when i got imbuing done )

ADDED: Scribe . Gate Scrolls, Runebooks and Spellbooks

BUYING: Bulk Necro Regs, Plain Seeds for various plants and Raised Garden Beds