• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Destard House for Atl gold

PageBoy

Journeyman
Hi all, I'm asking for a price check on this SP destard house.
Thinking about selling it for ATL gold, anyone can help me?

Tnx

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
To be honest, I don´t think it´s worth much more than the placement cost. It´s nowhere near the Destard entrance so it´s basically just a house next to a mountain.
Had factions still been alive it would be worth so much more.

Just my two cents.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No problem.
And who knows, perhaps someone sees this thread and wants to buy it. :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
The house is worthless without a resident.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the exact reason I hope they bring back having to refresh "non primary" house on Siege. **** is ridiculous.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll keep it then, atm I don't play on SP but… who knows :)

Tnx for your reply :)
If there is useful stuff in it, I would take it all and pay you with Atlantic gold. I am thinking of deco, maybe a vet reward, some artifacts or resources? I like some of the items I can see on the picture. I would be a generous buyer, because I love stuff and missed alot when I had a 10 month break. :)

PageBoy

Journeyman
If there is useful stuff in it, I would take it all and pay you with Atlantic gold. I am thinking of deco, maybe a vet reward, some artifacts or resources? I like some of the items I can see on the picture. I would be a generous buyer, because I love stuff and missed alot when I had a 10 month break. :)
I’ll send you a list of items I have when back at home :) don’t think there will be a lot of stuff btw but who knows

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats perfect! even tho it would be nicer if you stayed and played ;-)