• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Despicable Quiver Clarification

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen this mentioned on other sites and was wondering why.

The Despicable Quiver over write's the damage type from your weapon, so 100% Elemental weapons are worthless with a Despicable Quiver equipped.

Thanks

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

The Despicable Quiver over write's the damage type from your weapon, so 100% Elemental weapons are worthless with a Despicable Quiver equipped.

Thanks
The info is wrong, Despicable Quiver has no damage type listed on its tool tip and takes its damage type from your weapon.

Quivers like the Quiver of Rage, Fire, Ice etc have damage types listed on the quiver tool tip and they do override weapon damage type.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Thanks
I don't think that is true for Despicable Quivers. Have you tested at all?