• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Despair Diamond of Ilshenar

Seelendolch

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey everyone, I was hoping to get a price check on the above named (I'll try attach a pic) I think it was from an event maybe 6-7 years ago... I recently came back and a mate saved some of my stuff from ages ago and I have a few of these, any information would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I found a link with some info if it helps with pricing Despair Diamond Of Ilshenar - Stratics Community Wiki

Attachments

Last edited:

FaceToName

Journeyman
Sadly this was a clicky meaning everyone in event would get it, this one was extra bad as I remember it stayed there for like a day where hundreds of people got them, and as if that wasn’t enough, they did it in every char, you can find this on VS under a milion each

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
(Sonoma didn't have a clicky for this)

this was from a global event in 2015.
you could only get one of these as a pack drop
but the other two in the set
(Lesser Wolfgang Ruby and Emerald of the Rondorin Empire)
you could get multiples by damage, healing and rezing.

they would probably be worth more for the set
and only if someone doesn't have a set

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
None of them were clickies, and there were 4 of them.

1669471123280.png
The Sapphire Eye of Dungeon Doom was the rare one, not many dropped and people complained.
The next 3 they had multiple bosses and a gazillion drops.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None of them were clickies, and there were 4 of them.

View attachment 137927
The Sapphire Eye of Dungeon Doom was the rare one, not many dropped and people complained.
The next 3 they had multiple bosses and a gazillion drops.
Yep, this is the correct answer. The clicky was for the display case looking thing. Most were called "Essence of a Nascent Time Gate" but I believe one shard had a slightly different variation in name. If someone really cares enough, I can search for mine in my moving crate.