• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Demotivators

S

Still Frame

Lets have a little fun, what are your favorite demotivators :) i'll start with one for lynk and his type...

This could be a fun contest, we'll see if i log in long enough to figure out a prize for whom ever has the funniest

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lets have a little fun, what are your favorite demotivators :) i'll start with one for lynk and his type...

This could be a fun contest, we'll see if i log in long enough to figure out a prize for whom ever has the funniest
Looks more like Boy George than Hannah Montana, Didn't even noticed that you looked alot like him til ya put that makeup on.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have about 350 on my iPod, but most of them might be moddable, lol.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't really sure about the topic, but I just put in my 2cents, lol. This is some girl that got me expelled from high schools aunt.. Her myspace is completely public.. Unfortunately.. The real wrong doing is the replies to any of her pictures there! :x

B

Black Betty

It's a little disturbing to see you dressed that way, Still Frame. I take that back, it's VERY disturbing. *shudders*