• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Demonic Crisis Vanq, Your Soul, Owains Dream, A Ladder made of Golden Woven Hair

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Taking offers on the following items; (Please post or pm offers here-this is not an auction will sell if I feel comfortable with a price . . .)

***Oh yes silly me... All items located on Atlantic, pickup from atlantic only, gold accepted on Atlantic only.

The very hot Demonic Crisis Vanquisher. Click it and it makes you burst into flames. Also great to stealth around and mess with people!!--BUYOUT 120m ;

Owain Surreys Dreamcatcher-*****************SOLD**************

"Your Soul"-BUYOUT 150m; High offer 100m by Yanaki2

"A Ladder Made Of Golden Woven Hair"-***********SOLD***********Thank you

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have a PMed offer on the demonic crisis vanquisher of 100m from someone who wishes to remain anonymous. I have allowed the PMed offer to stay with the belief that a mod or admin can verify the offer is there if my word is questioned in any way ^_^

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have added in buyouts on all of the items. Thank you for looking!

T

tuuvaak

can you update the current bids please? i almost missed the pm'd 100m on the vanq stat and put a 75m bid on it because i didn't see it in the OP. thanks so much !!! :D