• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Demon head deco problem

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Is there a reason why the bald demon head from the tokuno event won't turn to the south ?

I had an area staged where I would display all four types of the new demons , but this one will not turn with the deco tool.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a reason why the bald demon head from the tokuno event won't turn to the south ?

I had an area staged where I would display all four types of the new demons , but this one will not turn with the deco tool.
Worse than not turning, I had one that I was able to turn south and the next morning it had turned back by itself. I think they are possessed. :devil:

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Seems like the quality control guy would catch these little issues :rolleyes:

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That's no surprise ... FYI that would be Misk... Just saying.
Let's be honest, that guy gets paid a salary to play Fort Night or some other game all day long. I highly doubt he's logged into UO is quite some time given all the bugs / mistakes that go live... we are talking about a guy who let misspelled Fire dungeon drops get through on every drop! You just need to read to see that issue lmao

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Let's be honest, that guy gets paid a salary to play Fort Night or some other game all day long. I highly doubt he's logged into UO is quite some time given all the bugs / mistakes that go live... we are talking about a guy who let misspelled Fire dungeon drops get through on every drop! You just need to read to see that issue lmao
Obviously, none of them are capable of catching a simple spelling error, simply proofreading, or using a spell check program... but yes I'm aware. But you know who he's married to... that I suppose says it all.