• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Deleted.

G

I've sold several Partisan sashes in the past for the 15-20m range, as to the original color I dont recall off the top of my head. Also as there are two versions of the partisan sash, the difference being a period at the end, I'ld wager it is more plentiful then the sand miner sash.

T

themaster879

I see one for sell right now on Great Lakes for 21m not blessed and i think the color is a deep blue

G

The last i recall selling was a deep grey, maybe a grey/blue color, but it was several months past.

T

themaster879

this was is a greyish color, i bought it and thanks for the info. By the way i like my new rare sash

T

themaster879

For my satisfaction which version of the Partisan of Chaos is rarer?? With the period or without, or is there any difference? Oh and which event/shard did it come from?

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
<blockquote><hr>

For my satisfaction which version of the Partisan of Chaos is rarer?? With the period or without, or is there any difference? Oh and which event/shard did it come from?

[/ QUOTE ]

The sash is from Baja handed out by the Royal Guard villian Judge Julius Dryden and former Guard member. The original sash was dark grey color and it is the most plentiful of its kind, while the rarer version is a dark bluish color. A few Partisan of Chaos boots have been given out as well.

As far as which event item is more rare, I would say the sand miner sash, because it was handed out at only one event. There is also the one of a kind Master Sand Miner Sash given out to one player. The Partisan of Chaos sash was handed out several times at many on going events to the Baja Storyline. Although it seems to me that Partisan of Chaos is more popular among the Ultima populace, as to why, I do not know.

Now if you find a Partisan of Chaos sash with a period written its title, that was an error made by the EM when he made it, and I am not sure how many there are. Similar errors have been made on Royal Guard sashes. I think whether or not someone likes mistakes depends on the buyer. Personally I prefer accuracy over error. Looks better.

T

themaster879

Here is a picture of the sash, you guys tell me the color.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
<blockquote><hr>

Here is a picture of the sash, you guys tell me the color.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot to mention these could be dyed.. not saying this was, but the picture was too small for me to tell, kinda didn't look like either color, maybe someone else knows.

T

themaster879

when i put it on my character it looked more like a dark blueish color.